𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐// 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾

It was about midnight when they found out

Daphne woke up to the sound of her mom talking to someone in the kitchen. Walking into the room she saw that it was Nick Goode, a Shadyside police officer.

"Mom, what's going on?" Daphne asked catching the attention of Officer Goode and her mom.

"Why don't you come sit down, honey" her mom said patting the seat next to her.

"A little bit ago, we got a call from the Shadyside mall.." he started.

This made Daphne lean in more to listen better. 'Shadyside mall is where Heather worked', she thought.

"Is everything okay? What happened?" Her mom asked panic setting in.

"Is Heather okay?" Daphne asked worried for her sister.

"Heather was found dead.. her stomach was spit, she was stabbed twice. One in the back and one on her chest. The killer was shot," he said making tear weld in Daphnes eyes.

Heather and Daphne have always been super close, even when they fought they would always make up. Who would do that to such a young, sweet, innocent teenager.

"Who-who killer her?" Daphne asked in a shaky voice as tears started falling from her eyes.

"His name is Ryan Torres, recently graduated, but like I said he was shot and killed" the officer said softly feeling sympathetic for the two women.

This is when Daphne finally had enough hearing about it. Getting up from the table she ran up to her and Heathers shared room, landing on her bed she started crying into her pillow. Crying for Heather, crying about how her sisters life was cut short due to a lonely man who decided to end her life, crying about never seeing Heather again, she cried until she finally passed out due to exhaustion.

And soon everyone would know...

Heather Watkins was dead

And Daphne Watkins was now alone.

***

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 337

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 12:25 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱.

𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲!!!