𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐// 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇

"That was the camp nightwing killer" Josh said as they all sat back.

"That was a bust" Kate said from the drivers seat "well no shit, this isn't like the movies okay, this is real life" Daphne ranted, pulling her legs into her chest.

"Daphnes right. It's not that easy to just put bones to rest and hope all of this goes away" Deena agreed

"It should have worked, it always works" Simon complained "maybe it's her missing hand" Josh commented

"Who gives a shit! It doesn't matter" Kate yelled "how do I not die?"

"We! How do we not die!" Simon corrected her. Daphne moved from next to him to got over by Sam who has been quiet this entire time. Sam looked up as Daphne took her hand in hers and smiled a bit before looking back down.

"And I'm looking at you witch nerd!"

"I..I don't know!" Josh stuttered

"Their not coming for us" Sam finally said catching everyone's attention "their coming for Daphne and me"

"What?"

"I saw her again.. and it seemed like Daphne did too" Sam said, Daphne just looked down at her hand that still held Sam's "the witch"

"We disturbed her grave.. not you guys" Daphne said as she finally looked at them, making eye contact with Simon

"She wants us" they both said together.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Nightwing ran right by me. I just out of his way but.. it was like he didn't see me. He went for them" Josh said agreeing with the two.

"Guys no. Ruby attacked Simon. And skull mask came after us at my house. And while you guys were babysitting" Deena pointed out, not getting the Simon part fully right but.

Kate stomped on the breaks making everyone fall forward a bit, she climbed in the back between Simon and Daphne. "No they didn't. Ruby went right for Daphne. And skull mask didn't care about us. He went for this" she said and unzipped Simons red jacket so show his white shirt with Sam's blood on it.

"What the f.." Deena said "gross you've been wearing that this entire time?" A grossed out Daphne asked.

"It was all I had" he shrugged "it's from the crash, when Sam puked period! It's jaws dude, a shark smelling blood"

"Kates right! When we found skeltor, he was all sniffy and weird with my shirt like a creep in the panty shop!" Simon exclaimed

"Yeah, but he came to our house too" Deena pointed out "Deena your shoes" Daphne pointed out, Deena looked at them and they had Sam's blood on them.

"They bleed on her bones and now she wants more of their blood" Simon yelled making Daphne flinch a bit. "Okay so what did they do in jaws?" Sam asked

"Well, I'm pretty sure they didn't go skinny dipping with the goddamn bait"

"Their not bait"

"Yeah, they are." Josh said "seriously, if we're right and those killers are after them. Then let's give them what they want"

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 506