𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐// 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

"I can't believe your actually wearing that" Deena said, gesturing to the helmet light thing everyone but Deena and Simon had on

"I can't believe you're against it" Kate shot back, Daphne nodded her head in agreement "yeah especially when there's killers after us" she said walking past them down to we're the car crash had been hours before, she was soon joined by everyone else.

As Sam was retracing her steps trying to show everyone, Daphne kind of zoned out only to be brought back by something moving in the woods. Her head shot over to where do thought she saw something, just then a twig snapped, everyone else's head also shot to where the sound came from.

"Did you guys see that?" Daphnes voice shaked as she spoke. The others said either said no or shook their heads. As they went back to what they were doing a couple seconds later another twig snapped

"Guys, somethings out there" Daphne tried tell them but they didn't listen as Sam pulled something out of the ground

"Holy shit" Kate gasped finally making Daphne look away from the woods and drawed her attention to the chains and bones Sam had pulled from the ground.

"oh my god" she gagged turning her head. Everyone else was also shocked at their discovery as their reaction was almost the same as Daphnes.

"Who's bones are those does it say?" Daphne asked as Josh picked up a lock from the chains "is hers, it's Sarah Fiers"

"This is bad this is really bad" Simon started freaking out a bit as he stood up by Daphne. "No wonder the witch is pissed. I would be pissed too" Kate said "Sam disturbed her grave"

"What if it wasn't just Sam? I mean the skull mask killer and Ruby Lane attacked me and I'm one hundred percent sure I don't have any of Sam's blood on me" Daphne said looking worriedly as Sam who held the Sam expression

"You both disturbed her grave then" Kate corrected "great"

"Now she's sending her henchmen after us" Josh sighed "henchmen? As in every one of those sickos on your wall is coming after us?" Kate asked, just then another twig snapped everyone look in the direction of the woods.

"Did you hear that?" Josh stood up walking over to where the woods began "be careful, we don't know what could be out there" Daphne said also standing up

"Hold up, hold up she's mad because we disturbed her grave right?" Simon questioned, the others nodded "so then let's just undisturb it. Just put the bones back, rebury them, and put her to rest"

"That's so stupid"

"That's genius" Josh said after Deena

"Yeah! In... in poltergeist!" Another twig snapped, everyone gasped looking over

"Okay, whatever we're doing we need to do it fast" Daphne said, the others agreed before starting the bury the bones back up. Josh walked back over to the woods like he was looking at or for something, Deena went back to the crashed car to find something to bury the bones in. Daphne was cut off from burying the bones when her bloody nose dropped on one of the bones. 'It's you' someone said over and over again as the same red things showed from the first time she bleed on a bone.

She gasped and looked at Sam who was already looking at her. They both knew what the other was thinking.

"Guys?" Josh yelled to them "guys I think theirs someone in the woods"

"Yeah. Us. Not let's hurry" Kate said as they tried to bury the bones faster. They finally finished, Sam and Daphne were stood next to each other by the car as Josh continued to tell them to hurry.

"We're sorry" Simon whispered to the bones. "Did it work?" Kate yelled over to Josh, he didn't respond but just kept looking at the woods.

After a few seconds the camp nightwing killer ran out, right past Josh, and over to Sam and Daphne. If it weren't for them getting pulled out of the way they would have been killed.

Daphne hissed in pain as she felt a stinging sensation on her thigh. She had been hit. It wasn't bad just a small hit.

They all ran back to the ambulance, Kate got in the front while the others got in the back, Simon helping Daphne in, and closed the doors and drove off. Looking out the back windows Daphne could see the camp nightwing killer standing on the road, watching them drive away.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 804

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.