𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤// chapter 12

"I have a plan," Daphne said, they all looked at her intrigued.

Deena put a mannequin in the bathroom that looked like Sam and Daphne while the others were using mops to make a, sorta, walkway for the killers using a bucket filled with water and had a mix of both Daphne and Sam's blood.

Daphne walked to the hallway Simon was currently tending to, but Simon hadn't noticed her at first, he was about halfway through "moping" the floor when he saw Daphne in the corner of his eye. He yelped dropping the mop from his hands.

"Jesus," he sighed in relief, "you scared the shit out of me,"

"I'm sorry," she sheepishly laughed, "how is it going?"

"if you're referring to moping the floors with you and Sam's blood, it's going pretty good," he joked, "just please don't die, so this isn't a huge waste."

"I'm so sorry if me dying is such an inconvenience for you," she joked back, although part of her wasn't joking, she just hopes dying wasn't involved.

"moving on," his eyes trailed on her for a bit before he met hers, "how are you feeling?"

"like death," she laughed until she noticed his glare, "I don't know how to explain, it feel fine but not fine,"

He just hummed in agreement, "yeah this is all so surreal,"

"yeah, I never thought I would be on my death bed at 17," she laughed but he could see she wasn't joking, "I don't want to die, Si."

"you won't," he promised, " I won't let that happen,"

she just nodded, not knowing what else to say, and in a blink of an eye he was done and met Kate and Josh in the middle, right in front of the bathroom. Sam and Deena came out.

"It's all set up," Deena informed then, "I don't know how much time we will have until-" just then she was cut off by footsteps and scraping on the walls. they were here.

it's like all Daphnes senses finally came to her. this was real life, not a dream. her palms felt started sweating as her and Sam were rushed into the bathroom.

Daphne climbed into the vent leaving room so she could help Sam in when the time was right. Then the door opened, from what she could see all the killers were looking through the stalls. the killer, she had learned to be Tommy, stopped outside of Sam's stall. She looked down, nodding at same before grabbing her hands and helping her into the vent. She had just got into the vent when he brought his axe down on the two mannequins.

Simon and Katie helped Daphne out of the vents, same with Sam. Then there was a loud bang on the door.

"it's locked," Simon said, noticing the panicked look on the young girls face. She sighed in relief hearing those words.

then the bathroom exploded. after it was safe they unlocked the door, they made their way into the room. Daphne grimaced has she saw what was remaining of the three killers, which wasn't much. they were dead. they all cheered and celebrated, that was until movement caught Josh's eyes.

He looked over and one of the killers parts were making there way together.

"guys we got to go," this caught all they attention and they noticed what he was talking about, "like, now"

they quickly ran out of the bathroom, all of the killers reforming together. They ran into the science lab and locked and covered the door with a table.

'Not like that will stop them' she thought, panicking along with the rest of the group.

"what the hell are we supposed to do now?" Simon exclaimed, facing Deena, who had a look of confusion on her face, " they're going to fucking kill us,"