𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐// 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

At box made a pound bang as it was dropped into the school floor, all at the same time the group of teenagers grabbed clothes.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you." Josh explained to them as they rummaged through the lost and found bin.

"Well, not much I can do about that" Sam sighed, walking away. Deena looked up at her before following the blonde girl catching Josh's attention.

"Deena, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop, okay?" He yelled after her to which she ignored and kept after Sam.

"Rub-a-dub-dub- time!" Simon sand pulling Daphnes arm and pulling into the boys bathroom "time to get squeaky clean"

"Hey wait" Kate called out quietly when she saw Daphne wasn't going in with her "I don't want to be alone"

"Josh go in there with her" Simon shoved Josh over to Kate before walking in, still pulling Daphne with him.

(here comes the part I've been dreading lmao)

When they first got into the bathroom they didn't say anything. Daphne decided to go back into one of the stalls to get more privacy, not that she hasn't changed in front of Simon before.

She started to undress, taking her shirt off making sure she had no blood on her, she then took off her pants. She hissed in pain as she peeled her jeans from her skin. She apparently had been cut on her thigh and didn't even realize it.

"Hey are you okay?" A soft knock came from the stall and she could hear the worried voice of Simon.

"uh, yeah, yeah I'm great" she cringed at herself, she didn't sound great.

"Can I come in?" He asked, she didn't say anything feeling her voice would fail her, instead she u locked the stall and backed up to make room for him.

Simon was the same as her, in his underwear with nothing else on.

"Do you think we will survive?" He asked finally talking over the awkward silence.

"Maybe, I hope so" she said as she played with her finger nails, although the were barely there she had chewed then off, it was one of the many bad habits she had.

"My sister just died, it's hard to believe but she did" her voice was small and shaky "I didn't want to believe it was true when It first happened but... seeing her killer almost murder us... it changed things"

"Hey it's gonna be okay, we're gonna be okay" he said softly pulling the smaller girl into a hug.

This hug wasn't like other friendly hugs her and Simon shared in the past, this one held emotions, he held her tight almost as if she would float away and never come back, he held her as if it was their last day on earth together, and hell it might be.

Pulling away from the hug Daphne finally looked Simon in the eyes.

"There's something I need to tell you Si" she started, he nodded telling her to continue "I love you"

"I love you too, Daph"

"No, Simon, I love you, I'm in love with you and I have since middle school, well of course I didn't know what love was back then and I still don't completely know what love is now but I feel like this is it" she rambled "so yeah, I love you"

When Simon didn't say anything and just stared she felt like her whole world was caving in, her eyes started filling with tears of embarrassment

"Oh shit, I'm-I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said anything, forget I sai-"  Daphne was suddenly interrupted by soft lips touching her.

He was kissing her for the second time today, even as cheesy as it sounds it felt like they were meant to be like this together, she had butterflies in her stomach and it felt like she was on fire.

They pulled apart for a few seconds to catch their breath

"I love you too, Daphne, I'm in love with you" he said before kissing her again.

Things started to get heated and very up and close with them. Simons hands exploring her body and Daphnes hands tangling in his hair pulling on it slightly cause a groan to come out of his mouth.

Simon pushed Daphne up against the stall wall as they continued making out, his hands wandered down to her thighs picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waste.

Daphne winced as he touched her cut, pulling away Simon looked at her with concern and worry in his eyes

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He asked

"No, no I'm fine, really" she smiled before kissing him again.

"Are you sure?" He pulled away his hands on her hips keeping her up

"Yes I'm fine"

"No I mean are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to make you think you have too" he said staring into her eyes

"Yes I want too Simon, we can't die virgins now can we" with that he gave and airy laugh and kissed her again, hand wandering down to her 'kitty'.
(I hate myself for that).

                                          ****

The duo walked out of the bathroom, Daphne fixing her hair, already to be met with a smirking Kate and a nervous Josh who avoided eye contact with the two.

"No~" Daphne dragged out pointing at the two

"Oh shut up, Daph, it was barely second base" Kate laughed, a blush rising onto her face "what about you guys"

" whatever do you mean, Katey Kat?" Simon said innocently chewing on his painted nails

"Oh please you guys aren't the quietest" she said smirking as Daphne was looking everywhere else but at the three others in the hall "soo? Are you guys dating?"

Before Simon or Daphne could answer, Deena and Sam walked over to them, hair all messed up.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you guys all go to pubs town?" He said making everyone embarrassed "us too"

Daphne groaned as Simon smiled at her and Kate laughed.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1041

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫