𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐// 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

Police sirens were all Daphne could hear as she stood next to her friends and Sam got taken into an ambulance

Sheriff Goode was not asking her questions about what happened,

"Daphne Watkins?" He asked her

"Yes"

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

"The car crashed"

"Was it pursuing you?"

"It was driving behind the bus that I was on, does that count?"

"The driver said that before the crash someone opened the emergency exit door"

"I don't remember that happening"

"No?"

"Mm-m"

"He also saw another student that was by you with the cooler that hit the car"

"Did anyone else see that? Cause I sure as hell didn't"

"Maybe you guys were just, um.... Goofing around. Things got out of hand. Why don't you just tell me what happened"

"I guess, sometimes accidents just happen" she smiled at him "you know, those seem to happen a lot in Shadyside, but of course you out of everyone would know that" she said glaring a bit

"Alright, well, if you do think fo anything. Give me a call" he said handing her a peace of paper "I'm on your side"

"Are you?" She asked looking at him, without another word he walked off.

                                            ***

Daphne was walking home when she heard her name being called.

"Huh?" She said looking around "who's there"

Shrugging it off she continued walking until she heard it again.

"Okay, your not fucking funny, dick wad. Who's there" she said, looking around again, stopping when she sees a skull mask jumping she screeched "god, okay you got me, you can take the stupid mask off"

The dude started walking towards her slowly, looking down he saw a knife in him hand.

"Hey, this isn't cool, dude" she said backing up, bringing the knife up he was about to hit her when she ducked around him speeding towards the house she knew Kate would be at.

"Help! Kate!" She yelled pounding on the door, tears began coming down her face "open the door! Please"

The door swung open showing a worried looking Simon who pulled her in"