𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐// 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

As Beddy took Deena to go see Sam, Simon, Kate, Josh and Daphne stood were they were previously.

"Blueberries and Bananas?"Josh asked Kate, "Vicodin and Percocet." She answered "do you want anything from the vending machine?" Daphne asked walking away with Simon "yes, I'm starving"she heard Kate say from behind them.

"Yo, Si-money, cash me" Kate said holding her hand out to him "don't look at me dude, I'm...I'm....broke" he said pulling out his pockets "Daphne?" She asked "sorry" was all she said, Kate sighed before looking over at Josh "you got any change?" Josh just looked at her before realizing she was talking to him "oh...um..let me check" he said digging through his pockets "um... no I...I don't but..." he said walking up to the vending machine and pressing a bunch of buttons making all the candy in it fall, leaning up against it "what do you want?" Daphne looked impressed while Simon and Kate laughed.

"How the hell did you do that?" Daphne asked as she ate a chocolate bar "a lot of people trade hacks online" he said "nerd" Simon coughed causing Daphne to elbow him.

"so um..." Josh said ignoring Simon "when did you get into the fruit business" he finished, Kate not getting what he meant said "what?" "Drugs, Kate, he meant drugs" Daphne said from behind Kate making her nod saying 'oh' "that's just temporary, saving up to get out of this shithole. Going with these two morons" Kate said nudging her head to Simon and Daphne "take me with you" he said, Kate and Daphne look at each other awkwardly while Simon does this thing imitating an explosion.

Daphne jumped when she heard a scream, Sams scream, "What the hell, Daphne your nose is bleeding" Simon said, she reached up and noticed it was actually bleeding "we need to go, now" Daphne said pulling Simon with her "run" she heard Deena say making her run faster.

Finally making it to the front they met back up with Kate and Josh, "we're the are keys Simon" A panicked Daphne said "I don't know, Kate do you have them?" He asked "we're are the fucking keys, guys" Daphne yelled "I don't fucking know" Kate yelled back "guys calm down"Josh said "let's just go to the ambulance" Daphne said grabbing Simons hand.

Looking over she saw Sam and Deena at the front "come on, hurry" she yelled, Deena was looking at the Skull Mask killer while Sam ran over to them, grabbing onto her, Daphne pulled Sam in, Deena jumped in and Kate drove off, "what the hell just happened" Simon asked nobody in particular, "Sarah Feir" Daphne said before curling up into his side.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 481

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 1.31𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆!

    ***