England

"Wake up." She hears causing her to groan and roll over. "Mands you better get your fat ass up!" Billie shouts causing Mandy to put a pillow over her head. "Mandy." Billie says as she sighs. "Don't make me do this." Billie says, but when she notices Mandy not moving she grasps onto the girl's ankles and drags her out of bed. "Hey!" Mandy exclaims as she hits the floor. 

"I told you to wake up. Now come on Alex is downstairs." Billie says causing Mandy to grumble and stand up, walking downstairs. "Morning sunshine." Deckard says from his seat as he drinks his coffe. Mandy just grumbles and flips him off. She then feels arms wrap around her waist a squeal escaping her lips. "Alex!" She says as she turns and hits his arm. "Hey! No damaging the goods." Alex says causing Mandy to roll her eyes with a chuckle.

See Deckard had been training Alex and Billie's girlfriend Gabrielle since they were 13 and that's where they all met. "Gabrielle, Alex. A word." Deckard says causing the pair to nod. Billie kisses Gabrielle's cheek causing them both to smile as Gabrielle walks to where Deckard was going. "See you later." Alex says as he kisses her forehead, following Gabrielle and Deckard. 

Now Mandy was sat in her room, holding her phone. She was scrolling through just as her door opened and Alex hopped onto her bed. "Alex." Mandy says as he turns over, a cheeky smile on his face. "Alex?" She questions causing him to hum as he looked up. "What happened?" She questions as he leans over and leans his head on her chest. "I have a job. Or well Gabrielle and I have one." Alex says causing Mandy to look down at him as she runs a hand through his hair. "How long?" Mandy questions. She was used to Alex going on jobs and being gone for a while, so this was nothing new. "That's the thing. Gabrielle and I are being transfered to where Deckard's brother is." Alex says causing Mandy to look down at him, noticing he was already looking up at her.

"You're leaving?" Mandy questions as Alex sits up. Mandy looks down, her face neutral. See Alex and Mandy were always really close, ever since they were 13. But they were both too chicken to tell the others their true feelings. "Unfortunately. But I'm not leaving you." Alex says as he brings her head close to his chest. He starts humming causing her to smile. Mandy grabs his hand and grabs one of his rings, twirling it between her fingers. 

Alex smiled down at the girl who mindlessly played with the black band. Gabrielle and Billie walk in, each with tear streaks down their cheeks, hands interwined. "Uhm, Uncle Deck is looking for Alex." Billie says as she wipes her eye with her free hand. Alex stands up but Mandy grabs his hand. "Your ring." She says holding her hand with the ring out. Alex smiles at her and shuts her hand. "Keep it." He says kissing the back of her hand which held the ring. 

"Stay safe." She says with a smile. "I always am." Alex says as he winks, kissing her cheek. She smile as he and Gabrielle leave. This was the hardest part during each job, saying goodbye. But this time it was for who knows how long. Billie crawled into bed with Mandy starting to cry. Mandy rubbed the girl's back, a small frown on her face. She remebered when they first met, she remembered the first cookout Mandy and Billie went to together, when Billie first came out to Mandy, and when they first met Gabrielle and Alex. "Do you think we'll ever see them again?" Billie questions sadly. "I know we will." Mandy says  with a smile. 

Eventually Billie fell asleep and Mandy was walking downstairs. "Uncle Deck?" She questions as she sees him fixing his watch, going out somewhere she assumed. "Yeah?" Deckard questions. "I want to train." Mandy says causing Deckard's eyes to widen. "What?" He questions. "I want to train." She repeats. "Why?" Deckard questions. "Look, I don't ever want to be put in a situation where I need to use it, but I want to be prepared." Mandy says. "Fine, tomorrow, 5:00 in the morning sharp." Deckard says causing Mandy to nod. 

Mandy walked back up to her room and noticed Billie was no longer there. Mandy sighed and sat back onto her bed, holding her head. She missed her brother, she wanted him to be there, she wanted him to tell her everything will be okay. She missed Dom and Letty, their strong love for each other and their family always made her feel special. She missed Mia and how much passion she had for things she set her mind to. She missed Leon, Jesse, and Vince, she missed how goofy they were with her and how they always lifted her spirits when they were low.

She let tears fall down her cheeks, she knew she would never stop missing them. Suddenly her phone rang, an unknown number on display. "Hello?" She questions into her phone. "Mandy." She hears causing her to immediately hang up. 

Tej who was looking at Brian looked away noticing the sad look on his face. "It was her." Brian says as he throws the small burner phone at the wall. "Damnit!" He shouts running a hand down his face. Everyone else who was watching quietly from the corner saw how distressed he looked. Dom and Mia both knew how hard he had been looking for his sister. For 5 years he looked for her constantly, he had no idea where she could be...until that night. Dom walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "We'll get her back." Dom says causing Brian to nod.

Now it was the next morning, the sun barely peaking from the clouds. Mandy was stood there, a tank top on and shorts. They start training and after 5 hours, Mandy felt as if she were going to pass out. Deckard who had been training along with her just smirked. "Don't give me that look." She says as she tightens her ponytail. "Come on, let's keep going." Deckard says causing Mandy to breathe in one last time and walk off to continue training with Deckard. 

Now by the time they stopped it was around noon. They walked back into the house, Mandy drinking her water as the door closed behind them. "Where were you guys?" Billie questions from the table. "Training." Deckard says. They then started talking while eating. Mandy's mind was elsewhere, she knew the person's voice from the phone last night from anywhere...Brian. "Mandy." She hears causing her head to snap up, Billie and Deckard looking at her. "Yeah?" She questions. "You okay?" Billie questions. "Yeah...totally." Mandy says as she shoves another forkful into her mouth, chewing and swallowing quickly. "I'm gonna go take a shower." Mandy says as she leaves the table to her room.

Billie and Deckard look at each other. "You think she's okay?" Billie questions. "She's one of the strongest girls I know, besides you and Gabrielle. I know that if she isn't okay, she'll come to you." Deckard says and just as he finishes his sentence, he sees Mandy walk out, sweats and a t-shirt on. "Bills." She says causing Deckard to give Billie a pointed look. Billie walks over to where Mandy was, and they walk upstairs to Mandy's room. Mandy sat down as Billie sat next to her.

"He called." Mandy says, her voice cracking. "Who did?" Billie questions. "Brian, he called me yesterday, he knew it was me." Mandy says causing Billie to hug her close as she cried. Brian was really important to Mandy, hearing him call her really broke her, considering they haven't spoken for 7 years. "Shh." Billie says trying to soothe Mandy. Eventually Mandy stopped crying, her eyes just puffy and her nose runny. "You okay?" Billie questions causing Mandy to shrug. "I'll get there." Mandy says causing Billie to nod. "I'll be there if you need me." Billie says causing Mandy to smile. "Thanks Bills." Mandy says. "Anytime Mands." Billie says.