Christmas

"Wait! No, no, no!" Mandy exclaims as Alex comes falling down, thankfully the tree not falling down with him. She smiles as she helps him up, trying to not laugh. "Stop." Alex says. During those few months of Alex staying in LA, his accent slowly faded away. Alex laughed as he put his Santa hat on. "Come on Alex smile." She says causing him to start twirling the end of his hat around.

" She says causing him to start twirling the end of his hat around

Mandy laughed as she held her camera away. Alex laughed as he tried reaching for it but she pulls it away. "No!" She exclaims just as there was a knock at the door. "Saved by the door!" She exclaims as she rushes over, still in her Christmas pajamas. "Mandy!" Diana exclaims as she hugs her little cousin.

 "Mandy!" Diana exclaims as she hugs her little cousin

"Come in!" Mandy exclaims as she lets her cousin in. "How's Mikey?" Mandy questions. Mikey or Mikael was Diana's fiancée. "Oh he's great! We're just dropping in for a little bit...where's Bri?" Diana questions. "He's with his girlfriend...and his son." She says causing Diana to squeal and for Alex to look up from the camera. He saw both girls hugging, they looked almost identical...but Alex knew better.

"Oh! Alex come here!" Mandy says causing Alex to stand up and walk over. "Di, this is my boyfriend Alex." She says just as Mikey walks in. "Mikey!" Mandy exclaims hugging Mikey. "Hey squirt, how've you been?" Mikey questions hugging the girl back. "Never been better." She says as she stands next to Alex who wraps an arm around her waist. "Alex this is Mikey." She says introducing them.

"Mikey, this is Alex, my boyfriend

"Mikey, this is Alex, my boyfriend." Mandy says with a smile. "Nice to meet you." Alex says causing Mikey to shake his hand a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you too." Mikey says as he smells the air. "I smell burning." Mikey comments causing Mandy's eyes to widen. "Shit!" She exclaims running towards the kitchen. Diana chuckles as she watches the girl rush away. 

Alex smiles after her. Diana turned to Mikey, sending a nod at him, Mikey immediately understanding her look. "Hey Alex." Mikey says causing Alex to turn to hem. Mikey motions him over. "We're gonna go for a walk Mands! Don't wait up!" Mikey shouts as he and Alex walk out of the apartment.

Diana walks into the kitchen and sees Mandy on the phone. "Hey Jackie." She coos. Diana raises a brow and walks over. "Who's that?" She questions causing Mandy to smile. "It's Brian." She says handing Diana the phone. "Brian?" Diana questions. "Well I'll be damned, is this the famous Diana Peters, soon to be Archer?" Brian questions causing Diana to chuckle. "Yes it is, how're you doing Bri?" She questions as she leans against the counter. "I'm good, got a kid, another on the way." Brian says causing Diana to grin. "Brian O'Connor? Being a family man? I don't believe it." She says just as a small voice comes onto the phone.

"Daddy, can I talk to Aunt Mandy now?" The voice says causing Diana's heart to melt. "Actually bud, this is your other Aunt. She's my older cousin." Brian says as he hands the phone to Jack. "Hi!" Diana says into the phone. "Hi." Jack says shyly. "I'm Diana but you can call me Aunt Diana if you want." Diana says. "Alright Aunt Diana!" Jack says causing Diana to smile. 

"What do you like most about Mandy?" Mikey questions as they walk down the streets. "Her strong will." Alex says causing Mikey to smile. "She does have a hard head." Mikey says remembering all of his memories with Mandy. "Once when she was 5 she wanted to prove she was as strong as Brian, so she rolled down a hill, only in her shorts and t-shirt. Diana and I told her not to, but she did." Mikey says causing Alex to chuckle. "She had scrapes and bruises for weeks." Mikey says with a smile. "That does sound like Mandy." Alex says with a chuckle. 

Diana and Mandy were frosting cookies as they talked to Mia, Brian, and Jack from Mandy's laptop. "What color now?" Mandy questions, but right then she was met with flour to her face. Mia gasps out a laugh, but Brian starts laughing loudly. "That's it." Mandy says smearing red frosting on Diana's face. "Get her Aunt Diana!" Jack exclaimed. "Jack!" Mandy exclaimed just as the door opened. "Honey we're-" Mikey starts but he sees both women covered in flour and frosting. 

"Hey Mikey!" Brian shouts. "Hey Brian!" Mikey shouts back just as he grabs Diana who shouted a laugh. "Merry Christmas guys!" She exclaims as she hangs up her call with Brian, Mia, and Jack. Now they were all cleaned up and sat on the couch talking. "That never happened!" Diana laughs as Mandy continues telling her story. "It did so! I have pictures!" Mandy shouts as she rushes up and towards her room. "Mandy don't you dare-" Diana says, but Alex stops her by grabbing her waist and bringing her close. "Nope." Mikey says just as Mandy walks back out, a tin box in her hands.

"Here we go." She says showing the photo Brian's first day of 6th grade and Diana's first day of 8th grade. Brian dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans while Diana wore a baggy t-shirt and basketball short, a backwards cap on her head. "Where were you?" Alex questions. "I wasn't even born yet." Mandy says with a smile. "But I remember this." Diana says taking a photo of Diana and a smaller Mandy. "Oh yeah!" Mandy says as she grins. 

Then there was another photo, it was of Brian and Mandy, Mandy as a 6 year old, on top of Brian's shoulders. "This was when we first moved to LA." Mandy says as she shows Alex the photo. Alex grins as he sees the younger version of her. "This was also before I met Dom, Mia, and everyone else." Mandy says causing Diana and Mikey to raise a brow. Mandy explained everything except for certain parts...security reasons. 

Now Diana and Mikey were gone, Alex and Mandy were sat on the couch, eating cookies. She lied down on his chest as some cheesy holiday movie came on. Alex stared down at her, running a hand through her hair causing her to smile. "You're gonna make me fall asleep." She says causing him to chuckle. "That was the plan." Alex says with a laugh. "No." Mandy whines as she turns over, placing her hand on his chest, then placing her chin on her hand. 

"Merry Christmas." She says as she kisses his jaw. Alex chuckles as he kisses her temple. "Merry Christmas to you too." Alex says.