Beaches and Explorations

Brian was sat with Alex. They were watching as Mia, Mandy, and Jack were playing by the ocean. "You do know that if you hurt her, I will kill you right?" Brian questions causing Alex to turn to Brian. "I plan on living a long life. With her." Alex says looking at Mandy, admiration in his eyes. Brian turned to everyone else who sent him a reassuring nod. "You're alright kid." Brian says causing Alex to smile. "Thanks." He says with a wide grin.

"Daddy! Come play." Mia shouts to Brian. "Yeah. Look at him. Look at him." Mandy says pointing at Brian, which egged Jack on to go to his Dad. "Yeah, buddy." Brian says as he picks Jack up. "Duty calls." Dom says. "It does." Brian says going over to Mia, Jack slung over his shoulder. Mandy walks back over and sits next to Alex who wrapped an arm around her waist. 

"Because the sun is out, I'm kind of medium rare, but I can get, like, well done. Like, really dark. What you nudging me for?" Roman questions when Tej nudges him. "Close your mouth for two seconds. Just open your eyes, man." Tej says causing everyone to turn and see the happy couple with their child. "Beautiful." Roman says. "That's where he belongs. Home. Where he's always belonged." Dom says. "Things are gonna be different now." Roman says. Mandy watches as Dom stands, nobody daring to say anything.

"You aren't going to say goodbye?" Ramsey questions. "It's never goodbye." Dom says as he walks off. Mandy stares at her brother, her sister, and her nephew. She would soon have a niece on the way and she couldn't be any more excited. Mandy turns to her family. Gabrielle and Billie were holding each other as they looked at Brian and Mia, Ramsey was sat in a chair, Roman and Tej close by. While Letty was looking at the happy couple, a few tears in her eyes, but a smile on her face.

Now everyone was back home, Brian and Mia were at their new house, Letty and Dom went to their honeymoon, Billie and Gabrielle went back to New York, while Tej, Roman, and Ramsey all stayed somewhat close to LA. Mandy and Alex stayed in LA, they lived back in Mandy's old apartment. "Home sweet home." She says as she puts her key in the bowl. She smiled as she saw everything was in its' place. Alex looked around, he was used to lavished mansions and warehouses, this felt like home. 

Mandy was sat on her old bed, old models of cars on her shelves along with her books. She turned and saw Alex leaning against the doorframe. "Hey." Alex says as he walks over. "I can't believe I'm in Mandy O'Connor's room." Alex says mocking shock as he turns around. Mandy turns and lightly smacks his chest. "Very funny Alex." She says as she stands up and walks over to her bookshelf, pulling a book free and blowing the dust off. "What's that?" Alex questions causing her to grin. "Photo album." She says walking over and sitting next to Alex.

"My fifth birthday." She says revealing a photo of a younger Mandy in front of a cake, Brian stood next to her. She was blowing out the candles as Brian held her shoulder. "First time meeting the Torettos." She says showing the photo of Mandy on Dom's shoulders, while Mia was laughing next to them. Then there was one of Mandy sat on the shop's counter, Letty stood next to her. "Wait is that Letty?" Alex questions causing her to nod. 

"And this...this was my family for a long time." She says showing a photograph of her, her brother, and the old crew. "That's Leon, Jesse, and Vince." She says pointing to the three men. "I have no idea where Leon went, but Jesse and Vince were murdered." She says sadly. Alex smiles down at the girl who was looking down at the photo album, a smile on her face.

"Mandy." Alex says causing her to look up. He leans down and presses his lips against hers, she brings her arms around his neck just as he lifts her up causing her to squeal. He then brought her towards her bed. She broke away and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "In my childhood room?" She questions causing him to shrug. "Better than where I assume Brian and Mia did it." Alex says causing Mandy to nod. "Good call." She says as she laughs. 

Now it was the next day. Mandy was asleep while Alex was making their breakfast. See, Mandy tends to sleep in through the day, so Alex took that to his advantage. He went out and bought groceries as she slept, he then started cooking, which wasn't as easy as people made it seem.

He finished the pancakes, grinning at his work. He heard the door open and a tired Mandy walk out of the room. She rubbed her eyes as she walked into the kitchen. "What are you?" She questions but she stops as she sees Alex holding two plates of pancakes. "You did this?" She questions causing him to shrug. She grins and leans up, kissing him. Once they break apart she hugs him. "Thank you." She says into his chest. 

Alex grinned and kissed her head, handing her a plate. She smiles and sits down at the table. "Hold on." She says as she rushes back to her room, a few crashes sounding from her room. "Mandy?" Alex questions, but he stops as he notices her come out with a camera, a wide grin on her face. "Come here." She says as she holds her hand out, Alex grasping it. She brings him over and grins. "Wanna take a picture?" She questions as she holds the camera. Alex grins as he nods. Mandy holds the camera up, a wide grin on her face. She takes the photo causing it to print from the camera. 

She starts to shake the photo as she looks around. "Is there anything fun to do in LA?" Alex questions causing her to nod. "Tons! But let's eat first." She says as she continues shaking the photo, walking back to the table. Alex smiles at her and follows her back. 

As of now Mandy and Alex were walking around town. "Have you really never been to LA?" She questions as she holds his hand. "Never." Alex says causing her to gape. "Okay, we're gonna go to my favorite places." She says as they start walking. They pass by an abandoned building causing her to smile at it, she could still faintly see the 'Toretto's' on it. Alex and Mandy continued walking down the street, they did all the cliché tourist things, and sometimes they went to Mandy's favorite places. 

Mandy and Alex went back. She was laughing as Alex rambled on and on about their day. "That was amazing." He says as he lies on the couch. "Really?" She questions causing him to nod. "I'm glad." She says as she lies down next to him.