Ramsey

Mandy went and stood next to Gabrielle and Billie. "Consider my workshop your new playhouse. I think you'll find our cars extremely appealing. And your team is now complete." Mr. Nobody says just as Letty walked in. Dom rushed over to her and they talked. "This will be fun." Mandy says witha smirk. "Brian! We're gonna need long-travel suspension, limited-slip differentials on all of them." Dom says. "How you doing?" Brian questions as he hugs Letty, Mandy walking over and hugging her. "Tej, I want the demon love child between that and that." Dom says pointing at two cars. "That's a lot of armor. It's just gonna add more weight. Slow you down." Tej says. "This time, it ain't just about being fast." Dom says causing everyone to smirk.

They were in plane, or well in their cars, on a plane. Another jolt went through causing Mandy to shift in her seat. This time she was riding alone, and she was totally fine with that. "Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej questions over the coms. "No." Roman says and Mandy snickered as she could hear his voice waver slightly. "Yeah, you are." Mandy says. "I said no." Roman says. "Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry. As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment." Tej says causing Mandy to snicker as Billie and Gabrielle started laughing.

"Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Roman questions. "I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves. So Iets just try to keep it as low-key as possible, huh?" Mr. Nobody questions. "Don't I always?" Dom questions. "Hah! tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this fime and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona." Mr. Nobody says. "You'd be doing yourself a favor, there." Dom says. "Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Roman questions. "Come on, Rome, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it." Brian says. "No, this was not my plan." Roman says just as a buzzer starts buzzing, then the door opens. "Oh, yeah, here we go." Gabrielle says. "Game time." Billie says gripping the wheel. Everyone starts up their cars.

"Roman, you need some fresh air'? Because you're about to get a whole lot of it." Tej says. "Okay, here we go!" Dom says just as he backs out of the plane. Eventually Brian went, then Mandy. "Oh, shit!" She exclaims as she falls through the air. "You good Mands?" Brian questions. "Yep!" She exclaims. Billie and Gabrielle were next. Billie grabbed Gabrielle's hand and kissed the back. "We got this." Billie says as she backs out of the plane. "Whoo!" Gabrielle cheers as they fell through the air. Everybody good? Everybody make it out?" Brian questions. "Hey, Rom? Hey, what's up, man? Talk to me, come on!" Brian questions into the coms. "I can't do it." Roman says. "The hell you can't! Come on, man! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!" Billie exclaims into the coms, as she continues holding the wheel tight. 

"Look, I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying." Roman says. "Now isn't the time!" Brian exclaims. "Imma stay up here with the pilot. We gonna circle around and make sure we holding it down from up here!" Roman exclaims. "You're running out of time! The chute is guided by GPS! You don't have to do anything!" Letty exclaims. "Tej!" Dom says. "I'm already on it. Hey, man, listen. I'm sorry to let y'all down, okay? Imma go ahead and stay up here." Roman says. "No, brother. I'm sorry to let you down." Tej says causing Mandy to raise a brow, just as she sees Roman's car come out of the plane, his chute open.

"Get ready! Ground's coming fast!" Dom exclaims. Mandy watches her borther's blue car, and when he puts his parachute out, she did as well. "Woo!" She cheers as they get closer to the ground. Eventually she gets close enough to the ground where she releases the chute from her car. She hits the ground roughly, but she brushes it off and starts driving. "Touchdown, baby!" Letty says into her com. "Car check. Call it in." Dom says. "Check." Letty says. "Check." Tej says. "I'm good. Let's do this." Brian says. "We're here." Billie says. "Here." Mandy says. "Hello? Please, man. Get me out of here, somebody! No! The trees!" Roman shouts. Mandy looks in her mirror and sees Roman flying through the air. "Sit tight, Roman. We'll come back for you." Dom says. "This is not the plan!" Roman shouts.

They drove down the curved roads, eventually making it to a large bus and multiple cars. "Ramsey will be in the bus." Brian says. "Then let's do this." Letty says. Suddenly the cars swerved "Oh, shit!" Mandy shouts as the back door of the bus and jeeps opened, revealing a man with a large gun. "Getting flashbacks aren't you Mandy?" Teg questions. "Not now Tej!" She shouts. Suddenly they started shooting causing everyone to swerve, just as more bullets flew towards Mandy and everyone else's car.

"Tej, shield!" Dom shouts. "I'm on the way." Tej says as Billie swerves from the dirt path, and back onto the road. "All right, formation." Dom says causing Billie to pull behind Mandy who was behind Brian. "Punch it!" Dom shouts as he punches the gas and he hits the back of Letty's car. She smirks as she goes and hits the back of Billie's car, who jolted in her seat along with Gabrielle. This created a domino effect and for the opportunity of Tej to crash into the other cars. Billie chuckled as she could hear Tej's loud cheers.

Once those cars were gone they pulled up behind the bus. Mandy watched as Brian and Tej pulled up next to the bus. But then the sides of the bus opened revealing large guns. "Shit!" Mandy shouts as she swerves out of the way, into the dirt path, continuing the drive. She went back and pulled up on the passenger side of Billie's car. Gabrielle rolled her window down as Mandy opened her door and pulled Gabrielle into her car. Mandy sent a thumbs up to Billie as Gabrielle took controll of the car. She then climed out of her passenger window and moved onto the hood of the car.

"Ready Mandy?" Brian questions causing Mandy to nod. "Brian, Tej, blow it!" Dom shouts. "Mandy, you're up." Dom says. "Little closer Gabby!" She shouts, Gabrille then floored the gas causing her to fly from the car on top a man. She was immediately met with a punch to the gut. She groan but socks the man in his jaw. He then tackles her to the ground causing her to glare and kick him in his groin causing him to groan and fall over...out o the bus. She turned to the others and gave a smirk. Standing back up she punched a man and made him hit against the wall. She turned and saw a man with a gun going to shoot so she moved the man in front of her.

He shot the man causing Mandy to throw the now dead man down, along with disarming the man with the gun. She shot one man in the neck, then the other. She then shot the lock twice, allowing it to open. "Ramsey?" She questions as she takes the bag off the woman's head. " Stay away from me! Stay back! Don't you touch me!" She screams, pulling away from the girl. "My name's Mandy. I'm gonna get you out of here but I'm gonna need you to settle down, all right'? I'm gonna out those things off of you." Mandy says as she pulls her pocket knife out and starts cutting the zip-ties off from around her wrists. "Come on." She says pulling the woman up and bringing her towarsd the opened back of the bus.

"Come on! Closer!" She shouts at Dom. "You're gonna have to jump." She tells the woman. "No! No! No!" The woman exclaims fearful. "We don't have time! Come on! We gotta get out of here." Mandy says but Ramsey continues struggling. "Come on. Look at me! Look at me!" Mandy exclaims. "I'm not jumping!" Ramsey shouts. "You don't jump, we're gonna die. Okay? You're jumping. Come on! One. Two!" She shouts but she throws Ramsey onto Dom's car. She sighs, but she freezes as she notices a car engine, not one of her family's.

She watches as the car comes out from the trees and slams into Dom's car. "Dom!" She shouts causing the other passenger in Deckard's car to look at her. "Hold on Ramsey-" She was cut off when one of the men grab her and throw her to the ground. "Mandy!" Alex shouts from next to Deckard. The man tries to step on Mandy but she turns and stabs him in the thigh with her pocket knife. He shouts and goes to punch her multiple ties, a few landing on their intended mark. She kicked him in the chest causing him to back into a corner, giving Mandy the opportunity to punch him a few times.

He grabbed underneath her knee in an attempt to trip her, but she jumped up using the extra elevation to elbow him in his back. But he recovered quicker than she thought he would causing her to stumble back. He grabbed onto both tables, kicked one of his legs up and kicked her down. In her moment of weakness he was able to pin her onto the table, she was sure he would have a concussion after this. She turns to the man, then kicking his groin slamming his head onto the table, throwing him down. 

She held her head, but she stopped as the man tried to shoot her causing her to grab the gun, allowing it to fire away from her. "Don't you ever quit?" She questions as she nd the man fight for the gun, accidentally shooting the driver in the process. "Shit!" She exclaims. She continued fighting the man, but they stopped as the bus flipped over. "Fuck!" She screams as she falls on top of the computer. The man looked at her and started running towards the exit causing Mandy to try and do the same. But the man locked her where Ramsey was. "Too slow." The man says.