Army

Mandy was stood around the table with the others. "We have a plan." Owen says causing Jah to nod in agreement. "Everyone remember their jobs, there is no backing out now." Owen says causing everyone to nod. "Understood?" Owen questions looking at everyone. "Understood." Everyone says. "Get ready, we start tomorrow." Owen says causing everyone to leave the room.

Alex and Mandy walked into the room and got everything ready. She stuffed a bag with ammo and put unloaded guns in the bag as well. She turned to Alex with a small smile. "You think you'll be okay?" Alex questions as he walks over and puts his hands on her waist. "Yeah. I'll be okay." She says causing him to smile. "Come here." Alex says as he hugs her close. She smiles as she wraps her arms around his torso as he sways them back and forth. Mandy leant her head against his chest and shut her eyes. This would be her last moment of peace for a while.

It was the next day. Alex was driving in their car as Mandy was digging through her bag. "Here they come Shaw." Alex says into the coms. Mandy turns and sees multiple cars piling behind them. "Shit." Mandy says as she turns forward. Suddenly a white car drove past them, in front of Owen's tank. "Oh, he has a death wish." Mandy says causing Alex to chuckle. 

They continued driving, trying to throw people off their tail, but Hobbs being the over-confident ass he slammed into the back of their car. "Mandy!" Alex screams as Mandy is thrown from the windshield and towards the railing. Mandy grabs onto it and shouts. "Alex!" She screams as she tries pulling herself up, but that just made her fingers start to slip. "Shit." She says before she falls. Thankfully her arm was caught causing her to sigh as she started pulling up. 

She looks up and meets the eyes of her brother. "Brian." She says causing him to smile. But it drops as soon as men in uniforms grabbed her arms. "Hey!" She shouts. "Mandy!" Alex shouts as he runs over, but he was grabbed by men too. "Alex!" She shouts as she was dragged away. "Brian!" She screams as she looks at Brian, nervousness and fear filled her eyes. They threw her into a car, and she hit her head against the side. She looked over and watched as they closed the doors and drove her out. 

Light shone on her face. "I told you I don't know anything." Mandy says desperately. The man leaned down in front of her face, but the door burst open. "Brian." Mandy says. "That's enough." Brian says to the man. "Come on Mandy." Brian says as he helps Mandy stand up and walk out of the room. As soon as the door closed, they hugged each other tightly. Mandy started crying and Brian let some tears fall. "Look at you." Brian says as he holds her arms causing her to smile.

"You're all grown up." Brian says causing her to smile. "You shaved your hair." Mandy says patting his head. "Are you okay?" Brian questions causing her to nod and hug him again. "God, I missed you." Brian says causing Mandy to cry. "O'Connor-" Dom says but he stops as he noticed Mandy and Brian hugging. "Mandy." Dom says causing Mandy to look up at Dom, a wide smile appearing on her face. "Dom!" She exclaims as she breaks apart from Brian and hugs Dom. Dom looked down at the girl, flashbacks racing through his mind.

"Dom!" A 7-year-old Mandy cheers as she rushes inside the shop and hugs him. Dom chuckles and picks up the small girl and walks over to his office. "How was school?" Dom questions. "Boring, as usual." Mandy says causing Dom to laugh while shaking his head.

Dom hugs the girl tightly, she wasn't the small girl he had grown to love, she was an adult now. She pulled away and smiled. "So, where's Vince, Leon, and Jesse?" She questions. Dom and Brian look at each other. "We'll talk about it later." Brian says causing Mandy to nod and follow them to where Shaw was. Billie immediately rushes over. "They have them." Billie says causing Mandy's eyes to widen. They walk over and they see Gabrielle and Alex being held by guards. 

"Can you let them go?" Mandy whispers to Brian. "What?" Brian questions. "The brunette boy and the light brown-haired girl. Please." Mandy says to both Dom and Brian. Dom sighs and turns to the men holding the duo, nodding at them. Gabrielle ran to Billie and hugged her while Billie put her chin on Gabrielle's head. Alex rushed over to Mandy and hugged her. He looked up and saw Brian and Dom staring at him causing him to chuckle nervously and break apart from Mandy.

Hey, Toretto! You guys really think you've won. This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game. I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto." Owen says causing Mandy to glare at him. "But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have. Maybe you should call Mia." Owen says causing Mandy and Billie's eyes to widen as they turn to Brian who grabbed his phone and dialed her number.

"Mia?" Brian questions shakily. "Brian!" Mandy hears Mia scream, causing Brian to rush forward punching Owen. "Let me go!" Brian shouts as Owen spits blood onto the concrete. "So, this is how it's gonna go down. You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow." Owen says after he chuckles. "You must be joking." A man in uniform says. "Look at his face. Ask him if I'm joking." Owen says. "One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions. I'm sorry, but this changes nothing." The man says as Owen steps forward, the guns cocking. "It changes everything. You tell your men to stand down." Owen says. "Stand down. Toretto, I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, words like "amnesty" and "pardon" walk out with him." Hobbs says. 

"Those words went out the day we were born." Dom says causing Hobbs to give the men a look, causing them to uncuff Owen. "Coming, babe?" Owen questions causing everyone but Mandy, Alex, Billie, and Gabrielle to look to Letty. "Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." The woman stood next to Hobbs says as she walks towards Owen, causing Owen to wrap an arm around her. "Like I said, you were never in the game. If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girl's dead." Owen says as he walks out...a free man.

After a while, and a few looks from Brian and Dom to Alex, they had a plan. "I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum." Tej says. "Let's move." Dom says. "I'm coming with you." Letty says. "So are we." Billie says standing up, grasping Gabrielle's hand. "Us too." Alex says as he and Mandy stand up. "I'm driving this time." Mandy says as she grabs a pair of keys in a tray. "Those are-" Roman starts but he stops as she turns to him, a wicked smirk on her face. "Nevermind." Roman says.

She was driving down a runway, a plane runway as a matter of fact. "Come on Alex." She says as he starts climbing up and out of the car. Alex then climbed back down and pressed his lips against hers. "Love you." He says causing her to smile. "Love you too, now go." She says with a wide smile and a laugh. Alex climbed out of the car and got to work. "Keep it steady!" Tej shouts into the com. "I got it!" She exclaims. "Hit the flap! Now!" Roman shouts causing Mandy to hit the button, causing the grapple to hit the flap and latch onto it. "Got it!" Mandy shouts as she kept the car steady. God, she hoped they would be okay.