Secrets

Alex was trying to calm Mandy down as she continued crying. Alex had no idea why she was crying, but he knew he just had to be there for her. She looked up at him, her eyes glassy. "Alex." She says causing him to look at her. "I need to explain some things." She says as she sits up and wipes her eyes. Alex looks at her, a brow raised as if telling her to continue. 

"Before we ever met Deckard, Billie and I lived in LA. I had a friend group, and they were all older than me, and I had a brother...Brian O'Connor." Mandy says causing Alex's eyes to widen. "Does-" "Yes, Owen knows." Mandy says. "But one day, we were being chased. Billie decided to call Deckard. We lived in England ever since. But Toretto was like a brother figure to me, and Letty. I knew Letty ever since I was 6, but I now know she doesn't remember me, or anyone." Mandy says looking down, holding the photo out.

"I don't know what to do." She says as she runs a hand through her hair. Alex looked at her, she knew the enemy...but it didn't change anything. He hugged her causing her to bury her face into his shoulder. "It's okay, we're okay." Alex says as he runs a hand up and down her back. "We're okay, we're going to be okay." Alex says as he hugs her close. 

Now it was another job, a personal one that Mandy was assigned. "You need to go to the auction; I know they'll be there." Owen says causing Mandy to nod. He hands her a garment bag and a pair of high heeled shoes. She walked back to her assigned room and got changed. It was a black tight-fitting dress. She did her makeup and put her heels on. She walked down the stairs and towards the garage where her car was. Alex looked up from his car, his jaw dropping.

"Woah." He says staring at Mandy in shock. She grinned at him bashfully as she did a small twirl. "You look- Wow." Alex says in shock and admiration. She grabbed his hand and grinned. "I have a job, but I'll see you later, okay?" She questions causing him to nod, a smile on his face. "Good luck." Alex says as she starts her car. "Thanks Alex." She says as she starts driving off to where the auction was.

She walked by multiple people, all dressed as if they owned the world. Tej and Hobbs walked right passed her, Hobbs noticing. "Tej." Hobbs says causing him to turn and see Mandy who was looking around at the cars. "Is that her?" Hobbs questions causing Tej to nod. "That's little O'Connor." Tej says as he turns around along with Hobbs to look around

Mandy noticed them right away, they were the only ones not dressed in lavished clothes. The waiters offered her champagne, she always refused. "No thank you." Mandy says as another man tries offering her champagne. Her accent got stronger, 12 years in England really affected her. She turned and noticed the men looking at the cars, talking to one of the men. They were then led down to another area. Mandy just stared at them as they went down, a stern look on her face.

She was finally back at base, holding her heels in her hands as she closed her car door. She walked over to where Owen was writing down plans. "I'm done." She says as she sighs. "What did you learn?" Owen questions. "Hobbs and the little guy are getting cars from the auction, that's all I know." Mandy says, looking him straight in the eyes. "You're dismissed." Owen says causing Mandy to nod and walk off. She walks into Alex's room where he was lying down. "Alex." She says causing him to look up with a smile. She lied down and rests her head on his chest. 

"I'm tired." She says causing him to chuckle as he ran a hand through her hair. "Too tired to do anything?" Alex questions causing her to nod. Alex moves to stand up causing her to groan. He grabbed some of her makeup wipes from the bathroom and walked back over to where she was sitting up. He sat in front of her and held one up causing her to smile. He started wiping off some of her makeup, making sure to not miss any part of her face. "Go get changed." Alex says softly to the girl who was close to falling asleep.

She nods and grabs a t-shirt and shorts, getting changed. She walked back over to where Alex was, and she flopped down onto the bed. "Hey lovely." Alex says to the girl with a smile causing her to smile. "Hey." She says softly as she turns over to him. "You okay?" Alex questions. "Yeah, just tired." She says softly as she moves her head onto his chest. He wrapped an arm around her waist as she looked up at him. "Goodnight." Alex says as kisses her lips briefly. "Goodnight love." She says as she lets her eyes close as she drifts off.

Billie and Letty were at the races. Letty was up but Billie was pulled away by a familiar blonde. "What do you-Brian?" She questions as she sees him. "Billie." Brian says causing Billie's eyes to widen. "What? How?" She questions, a small smile on her face. "I've been looking for you guys, your Aunt Rose has been worried." Brian says causing Billie to feel bad, she had stopped answering Rosalie's calls ever since she turned 17. "Are you guys okay though? Are you safe?" Brian questions causing her to nod. "Yeah, we're okay." Billie says as she looks away.

"She misses you; you know." Billie says. "She does?" Brian questions. "Yeah." Billie says causing Brian to smile sadly. "I miss her too; can you tell her that?" Brian questions causing her to nod. "Totally." Billie says as she hears a whistle. "I gotta go." Billie says but Brian stops her. "Give this to Mandy." Brian says handing Billie a string bracelet. Billie smiled and put it in her pocket, before running off to where Letty was.

It was the next morning, Billie and Mandy were eating breakfast. "Uhm Mands." Billie says causing Mandy to look up from her pancakes. "Yeah?" She questions after swallowing her food. "I may have bumped into someone last night." Billie says as she hands Mandy the string bracelet. Mandy's eyes widened as she smiled. "What does it mean?" Billie questions. "It's the bracelet he gave me when we first came to LA." Mandy says as she puts it on and ties it. It was also a sign; he was coming for them.