LA

They were back in Los Angeles, facing towards the city. "I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man. We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but... Man, I don't even have a gun!" Roman exclaims. "Gun? We got a whole city." Dom says. "And we may have more than that. If they use God's Eye, it'll tap the cameras around town to find our location. Which means we could plant a virus." Tej says.

"And then break in when they access it. So you're talking about hacking my hacking device. It's brilliant." Ramsey says. "Yeah, but there's one problem. The signal strength. We can't start a hack on them until they're within a two-mile range." Tej says. "That's really close." Letty says. "Close? These guys are military. If they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all, but I didn't really plan on dying today." Roman says. "Roman if you didn't want to die, why come along?" Mandy questions, a brow raised. Dom chuckles at the girl's attitude. "Only one way to stay alive. We play keep-away with Ramsey." Brian says. "What?" Ramsey questions. "They can't hit us if we keep moving." Gabrielle says. "And I'll take Shaw." Dom says causing Billie to look away. "So, basically, we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?" Tej questions. "Which car is the potato?" Ramsey questions. "Girl, you're the potato." Billie says, a soft but reassuring smile on her face.

It was around midnight when Mandy pulled out her small phone, and dialed the familiar number. "Hello?" The voice questions. "Alex, you have to get out of there." She says, her tone turning sad as she walked away from the group. "Mandy." Alex says. "Promise me! You won't get caught." She says, close to tears. "I promise." Alex says, somewhat easing her nerves. "Fine, but you need to promise me something." He says causing her to nod, even though he couldn't see it. "Promise me if I do get caught, or if I don't make it...you'll move on, you'll live a better life." Alex says.

"You know I can't do that." She says. "Mand-" "You're my person Alex, you're the best friend and my soulmate. If you ever died I wouldn't know what to do with myself." She says, her tears falling, Alex doing the same. "You're my person too Mandy." Alex says. "I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt in all that mess, or if you died. I wouldn't be able to live with myself." Alex says. Mandy smiles softly as her tears fell down her cheeks. "I love you Alex." She says her voice cracking slightly. "I love you too Mandy. So much more than you even know." He says causing her to smile as they hung up.

Mandy closed the door to Brian's car, just as Brian hopped in. "Ready?" Brian questions. "Always." She says from the backseat. Gabrielle and Billie were riding with Rpman and Tej while Ramsey was riding with the siblings. "Ready Ramsey?" Mandy questions just as Ramsey hopped in. "As I'll ever be." She says. 

"Guys, they're here." Tej says over the coms. "How many cars?" Letty questions. "Uh, none. And that's kind of the problem." Tej says, and just like that she heard the sounds of a helicopter propeller above them. "Oh shit." She says. "Okay, let's give them the tour. Break on my mark. Three, two, one. Go!" Brian says as they break apart. "I think we lost the chopper." Ramsey says as they race down the freeway. "I think we got bigger problems than that!" Mandy exclaims as she sees the miniature plane in front of them, a gun attached. "Oh, my God." Ramsey says as Brian makes their car lower. "What are you doing?" Ramey questions. "We're going old school!" Brian exclaims as he goes underneath the 18 wheeler.

Realizing that he would be heading into oncoming traffic, Brian kept the car underneath the truck. Just as the gunfire rang out. The jet shot at the truck, causing the tubes loaded on to fall off. Caught up in the chaos, Brian, Mandy, and Ramsey were able to escape.

Alex was out. He wasn't doing the job anymore. Deckard was disappointed but he let him go. Now this made Alex more worried than ever, Deckard never let anyone go, unless he didn't need anyone's help. Deckard had another trick up his sleeve, one Alex was kept in the dark about.