Eggs and Fires

Well it seems I have 8een summoned for questions. Hello my mindless slaves. That may or may not be a threat of the future. I'm not saying. ::::)

"Hey Vriska, it's John here, I have a question, or, er, a dare. I dare you to eat a egg raw. :B" -VriskaSerket1229

"Vriska, If the room was caught on fire and Tavros, Karkat, and Terezi were stuck, who would you save?"-carcinoGenectist

Hi there "EGG8ERT"! Like my pun? It's pretty gr8 you've gotta admit. So what's this 'raw' egg? I'll 8e right 8ack.
Okay after internet searches it seems a egg is from a 8ird Lusus. If I was going to 8e eating a egg why wouldn't it 8e raw? Do you 8urn eggs? Can someone explain these 8irds to me? Okay I'll eat your "egg", Egderp 8ut I 8etter not regret this.
EWWWWWWWW! I AM NOT AMUSED JONATHAN. My pranksters gam8it is so low right now you have no clue. Screw you I'm not going to fall for that again. To all of you trolls out here Eggs are gross do not eat them!

Okay well hmmmmmmm. If there was a fire who would I save? Not Tavros for sure I mean he tried to kill me and then left me on the pir8 quest. Still 8itter a8out that, Tav. I don't think Terezi either. I mean she did kill me. That's not cool Scrouge Sis. Wow I guess Karkat. He's the only one who didn't try to fucking murder me! Well Karkat it seems I have ALLLLLLLL THE IRONS IN THE FIRE, 8UT ILL GET YOU OUT OF ONE! :::;)