Thoughts on some People ::::P

Okay! So I got some good questions for today :::;) Let's do this.

W4zzup young S3rk3t!!!! Wh4t do you th1nk 4bout 4r4n34, my Buddy?
-Latula ~Latula-Pyrope

Hey there Pyrope!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmm what do I think a8out Aranea? Well she's pretty gr8! Lots of cool physic powers and stuff that I hope she'll teach me sometime. She talks a 8it much 8ut that's not toooooooo 8ad ::::) I suppose I got pretty pissed when she stole my ring 8ut oh well at least I got to chill with Meenah.

HEY VRISKA, I WAS TOLD BY NEPETA YOU HAD FLUSHED FEELINGS FOR TAVROS AND PYROPE ONCE. IS THIS TRUE? WHO DO YOU HAVE A FLUSH ON NOW?
-Karkat Vantas ~Jolteatspie

NEPPPPPPPPEEEETTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! IM C8MING F8R Y8U CAT GIRL!
Damn! Her and her shipping ::::|
Well Karkat truth 8 told I suppose I did have flushed feelings for Toradork at one point 8ut that kinda went down the drain when he kinda left me on that pir8 quest we had. I don't even know where he is. And TZ? Well we were really good friends 8ack 8efore the game and all, when the Scrouge Sisters still lived. May8e we could have 8een something more 8ut after everything her taking out my arm and eye and I making her 8lind and in the end her killing me, it sort of 8ecame a kismesiship. I don't really know. Who I have a flushed crush on now? Well I have 8een hanging out with Meenah l8tely, and she's gr8! 8ut who knows have that will work out 8ut we can hope for the 8est! ::::)