1

The grave yard is the place that she is in now.

What about the weather?
It was raining just a few minutes ago but now it's all sunny and the sky that was just full of dark clouds became clear, the only thing that you can see in it is that arc with it's spectrum colour.

She made her way to the grave that she came here to visit. She put the violets that she was holding in between her hands just a few seconds ago on  his grave and said "Hello, my angel. Your favourite flowers as usual."

She smiled while remembering something maybe how much he loved these flowers and used to grow them in his house garden that became colourless now.

His ghost was sitting next to her when she said "Today was my last exam ever, I'm not a student anymore. Now I'm a vet as I always wanted and as you always encouraged me to be." She sighed while he smiled proudly, she achieved what she always wanted.

"I wish that you were here to see me graduating, I wish that I could see your proud smile just one more time."
He heard her saying these words, he wanted to tell her that he's here and he's proud of her but he can't. He's just a ghost.

Her tears started running down her face and he wished that he could comfort her.

While she was wiping her tears away she said "I will come again tomorrow to see you and to talk to you. I promise that I'll stay for a little longer."

She looked at the name that was written on the gravestone for the last time for today and then she turned her back to the grave and started her way to home while he stayed in his place, cause he can't leave anyway.

He smiled and waved at her back while he said to himself "I'll wait for you, see you too tomorrow."