7

" Hello, my angel ."  she said as usual , it became a habit to her .

To visit the graveyard everyday and to greet 'her angel' first before everything else became a habit to her , a habit the she could never break .

" Today I brought you my favourite flowers instead of yours , I wanted to share what I love with you ." She said whlie putting a pack of yellow tulips on his grave.

He smiled and sat next to her after smiling the tulips and waited for her to talk as usual.

She smiled sadly " Away from it's sad meaning in the flower language but I really love yellow tulips . They are beautiful ."

He smiled and said " They are beautiful just like you my little girl ."

A sigh left her mouth then she said wondering " But isn't it weird that the yellow colour means happiness and  joy while yellow tulips mean one-sided love which is pain ?"

He started thinking about her question too . During his long live and the years he existed as a ghost he never thought about this .
To be honest he was never interested in colours meaning and flowers language but she was . Since she was young she was interested in the meanings of things around her and he was always there for her to listen What was the last thing she learnt.

Few minutes have passed while she was overthinking but soon the came back to reality and said while smiling " let's stop the over thinking ."

A heavy sigh left her mouth again and then she said" yesterday the photos of the prom were posted , and after that someone posted a photo of me here and then posted a video of my while saying goodbye to you and while  I was hoping to the person who is following me to have fun .
The video went viral and now i'm known among my university mates as the ' creep '."

He was sad that she has to go through this but he can't help her which made him more sad .

She smiled sadly then said " I'm okay with that , I don't mind people calling me creep . I'm just afraid that my mom would see it and stop me from coming here again ."

" But I'm not okay with that .I think you should stop visiting me " He said

She stood up to leave and said " see you again tomorrow , I think ! goodbye my angel ."

with that she left the sunny graveyard and left the yellow tulips behind her as a sign that she was here .

He watched her leaving and did nothing .