10

He smiled once he saw her entering the graveyard . He was so happy to see her again  , he missed her so much and he was lonely without her .

The sun rays was burning her skin as it's summer now  but she don't care about how hot the weather is . She came here to visit someone that her heart missed for the past six months . 

She headed to her grandpa's grave and put the violets that were in between her hands on the grave then greeted her grandpa with her usual sentence " Hello , my angel ."

He smiled widely and said " Hello , my dear . I missed you so much ."

She let go of a sigh not knowing is it a relief sigh or a sad sigh , so he started to get worried.

Just few seconds and she said " It's been a while since I visited you , and unfortunately I will not be able to visit you for a long while to . I'm gonna start my dream job and I'm gonna live abroad as I got my job in italy .".

Even though he was sad that he won't be able to see her for a while , he smiled widely knowing that she achieved one from her biggest dream so he wished her luck.

She smiled sadly then decided to talk about the past few months  so she said " it was hard for me at the start to not come here . it was very hard and I started imaging your face everywhere around me . I saw you in my room smiling at me . I saw you sitting at the edge of my bed . I imagined you telling me stories to help me fall asleep ."

He smiled remembering how he used to tell her stories when she was young , and how she used to fall asleep before he even finish the stories .

She chuckled bitterly then said " it was amazing to hear your voice again even though I'm just imagining . What a beautiful voice!"

He smiled shyly at how his granddaughter loves him .

A tear left her eyes so she wiped it away and said again " they are saying that I'm a creep for not moving on from your death . It's true I can't move on , it's still hard for me to believe that years have passed since you've passed away . I only knew how much  granddaughters love their grandpas after you left ."

" But you will never know how much grandpas love their granddaughters ." He said .

She sighed and said again " you were warm and sweet , you loved me so much as I was your only granddaughter . I loved you too so much as you were the only grandpa that I 've ever had . You weren't just my grandpa but also my father as I've never seen my biological one ."

He smiled again at her . But she would never see his smile .

She stood up and said " I have to go now or I'll be late for my plane . I'll see you later , I don't know when but I'll see you again . Goodbye, my angel ."