5

" Hello, my angel ." She said while smiling and showing his grave her graduation certificate . He was smiling widely and proudly like he couldn't be more proud of her .

" Today is my prom and I decided to come here in the middle of the party . It was so loud so I come here to talk with you for a while and stay away from the noise then I'll go back to the party again ."

He smiled calmly , he was happy that she came here to share her happiness with him .

she smiled again and talked " The party hall is not far from here , don't worry . That's why I came in the middle of the party for while and will go back to it again , and also that's why someone is following me ."

He started to look around searching for that someone . He saw a boy from her age hiding behind a tree so his ghost figure started getting worried.

She chuckled and said again changing the topic " Do you like my dress ? I choose your favourite colour to be my dress colour ."

She was showing her blue dress to the grave and showing it's simple tail and all the dress details.

He was looking at her and smiling . He was happy that she remembered his favourite colour and decided to wear it .Also he was amazed by how beautiful his little girl looked .

Suddenly her happy face expression turned to sad expressions then she said " I wish that you were her with me , to see your proud face while I'm showing you my prom dress and my graduation certificate. I wish I could hear your voice praising my hard work for only one more time ."

A tear left her eyes while he too started to tear up , he deeply wanted to tell her that he is here and proud of her . He wanted She's tell here that she looked beautiful but again he can't.

She wiped her tear away tried to calm herself then she said " I have to go now , see you again tomorrow ."

" See you , my little girl." Was his unheard answer.

she turned around and before she completely leave the graveyard she said loudly while smirking " For whoever you are , I hope you are having fun following me ."

His ghost laughed while seeing the boy who was hiding behind the tree shocked and he thought about how much his little girl grow up and became a brave beautiful woman now .