6

" Hello , my angel ." She said while placing the violets pack on the grave and sitting on her usual spot .

He sat next to her and waited for her to start talking.

She smiled and said " First , I'm sorry for not bringing you flowers yesterday . Second , don't worry . I'm okay, no one hurt me .It's not like that the person that was following me yesterday was a stalker or someone who wants to hurt me . I think it was just a bored person who wanted to know where was the 'creep' going , and by the creep I mean me ." She smiled bitterly .

He looked sad . He wanted to stop her from coming here so she could live ger life , but he also loves it when she come and talk with him .
She is the only one who visits him .

" Anyway , tell me . Is there a way to make you come to the other side ? I mean to come here and to be with me again even as a ghost ." She stayed silent for a while even though she knows that there's no voice will answer her , but she hoped that a sign will appear as an answer .

He smiled sadly and said " There's no way to be alive again , and about the ghost part . I'm already here as a ghost but you just can't see me ."

His answer wasn't hearable for gear so she thought that nothing happened . no sign appeared , no voice answered her .

Again she asked " If there's a way , would you ever try it ? Would you ever try to come to the other side ?"

He shook his head and said "  No . I belong to here , to the graveyard . I belong to my grave . I'm already dead ."

And again , no answer was heard by her and no signs so she gave up and stood up to leave , she didn't forget to say " See you again tomorrow ." As she never forgets to say ' Hello, my angel '

And he didn't forget to wave at her while smiling as she could see him.