9

The same graveyard but not as sunny as the day before .

The same girl but not as calm as the day before , she was crying her heart out .

He was worried about her since the minutes he saw her entering the graveyard but all he can do is to wait until she talks.

She sat down on the ground next to the grave that she always visit and said while crying " Hello , my angel ."

He nodded still waiting for her to say what happened

She stopped trying to breath and said again " Mom saw the video and we argued. She asked me to stop coming here and gave me today as the last time to come here and visit you just to say goodbye. She said she would do anything to stop me from coming here , even looking me in my room. How could she stop me from visiting you? You are her father. "

" She is right sweetie. I'm her father you are her daughter. Her only little girl . Her only family member ." He said  .

She was still crying so she said nothing after that , she was just trying to calm herself down .

A while has passed until she finally became calm so she said " mom told me that I can talk to you from anywhere . She told me that you will always be with me , that you will always hear me . I already know that but I just like being here with you . I like sitting here next to your resting body , i feel more close to you . I feel that the only thing that is keeping us apart is that thin wall of stones neglecting the fact of your death ." She started to tear up again and started to breath heavily just like she was few minutes ago .

" The thin wall is not keeping us apart , my little . You may not know but I'm just right next to you now ." He smiled a little while looking at his granddaughter.

She stood up and was about to leave but stopped and said " I don't know when will be the next time I'll be able to come here again but until that next time let me say goodbye, my dear grandpa . Goodbye, my angel . "

She left the graveyard wiping her tears away .

she left the graveyard without promising her grandpa that she will visit him again tomorrow, that broke him but he knew that it's all for her better .