𝐂𝐡.6: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Takemichi pov

Friday, 8.30 p.m.

It's the next day. I'm currently in Naoto's office, trying to find any info about Draken's death. My mental state isn't that great today, as I saw my own friend, Akkun literally committed su*c*de last night.

Not only that but I'm fired from my job, just as I expected. Currently, my bank account is 20,580 yen. It's not enough to pay the rent. How am I gonna save Hinata, Akkun and Draken, when I can't even save myself? How depressing.

Telling past Hinata about the future won't help either, since she'd see me as crazy and may dislike me, according to Naoto. In fact, he only believes me because he was into occult stuff back then. Because of my friend's death, we have no choice but to go back to the past and save Draken.

"If only Draken was still alive..." I said softly.

"You're talking about Ken Ryuguji?" Naoto said, noticing me.

"Yes. Have you find any information about his death?" I said to him.

"Yes. This is the newspaper from that time." Naoto said, clicking on his laptop. He proceeds to read out the article.

"On August 3rd, 2005, in a parking lot in Tokyo's Shibuya area, a 50 person brawl broke out. A middle-school student passed away after being stabbed into the abdomen with a knife. That student was Ken Ryuguji."

"I found more posts on the Internet written at the time of the incident. According to those posts, Ryuguji died due to an insight between Mikey's faction and Draken's faction of Toman."

"Hold on. August 3rd is two weeks from now, right?" I said to Naoto.

"Yeah, but 12 years ago," he said.

"Mikey and Draken got into a fight? But that's impossible! Draken knows Mikey more than anyone else!" I said.

"So you're saying that someone's behind all of this?"

"I don't know."

"Then, let's look into it. Today is July 19th, two weeks from the deadline. You must figure out the cause of the dispute and stop it. Then, save Ryuguji Ken on August 3rd! That's your mission this time."

"If this mission is successful, we can save all of them! Manjiro Sano, who changed due to Draken's death; Atsushi Sendo, who was afraid of Kizaki and committed suicide; and my sister Hinata Tachibana, who was killed by the current Toman."

I couldn't agree more. But there's one more thing I need to ask him.

"Yes. But Naoto, there's something I need to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Well, when I went back into the past, I met this person named Allon."

"And why do you need to tell me this?" he said, as he drinks his cup of coffee.

"He's a new student in my class, but I don't remember him at all. So, do you have any information on him?"

"Hmm..." he said, as he into his laptop to search anything about this Allon. He then stops, leaving me wondering what is going on.

When I ask him, he said something that shocks me as well.

"I can't seem to find any information about this 'Allon' person. Like he doesn't exist or something. Not even the records as well."

This just become even weirder. "So what now?" I said.

"I guess you have a side mission now. Find information on Allon."