𝐂𝐡.44: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚

1st pov

As I walked down the stairs of my home, I went to sit on the couch to pass the time. It is almost 7.30 pm, the time to meet Hina and Naoto to explain this whole mess of a truth.

But why do I need to wait? Well, let's just say that Kaede, Sayaka and Yukimaru agreed to come with me for the dinner. I have already informed Hina, who texted me that her mother is currently making more food for the guests.

But what about the others? Well, Mason and Mondo are having a movie night, while Mukuro is teaching Mikan self-defence skills.

But you might be asking, "Since when was Mikan here?". To keep it short, Mason brought Mikan here while I was talking with TakeHina at the park, mostly because Mikan was busy at the time. There's your answer.

Honestly, I was hoping that Mason can come because he can also help me out in explaining the truth to the siblings. Then again, he doesn't interact much with the people in this world, and he needs to have a break.

Now that I'm thinking about it since when was I a social butterfly? Wasn't I an introvert back in my world, so when did I become an omnivert all of a sudden?

Perhaps this whole journey of helping Takemichi in the shadow changes my social habits a lot more than I thought. Interesting...

'Are you guys ready?' I messaged Sayaka and Kaede, waiting for them to change their clothes. Wearing a Nekoma jacket with my typical t-shirt and jeans, I stared at Mondo and Mason having a fun time.

"We're ready!" Kaede shouted as she went down the stairs with Sayaka. Have to admit, they look good in their winter outfits. So much so that showing you pictures can describe it more than words.

 So much so that showing you pictures can describe it more than words

"Kaede

"Kaede. Sayaka. You two look beautiful today." I complimented them as I stood up from my couch. Sayaka thanked me for the compliment, while Kaede asked me about Yukimaru's whereabouts.

"Oh, Yukimaru's waiting outside. He says that he feels like he wants to look at the outside." Mondo told them before continuing his movie marathon with Mason.

"Shall we go then?" I asked the girls, getting my bag ready before I opened the door to see Yukimaru. "Yuki, are you done looking at the night sky?" I asked him.