𝐂𝐡.53: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

Evening

1st pov

"Whatcha thinking about?" Chifuyu asked Takemichi as I lay down beside him, looking at the sky.

"Um... Well..."

"You're wondering what would happen in the future from here on out, right?" I guessed but he didn't respond.

"Well, Allon does have a valid point." Chifuyu commented. "The Black Dragons are under our command. Kisaki and Hanma have left Toman. Right now, the first division's the biggest one in Toman."

"Even if the Black Dragons have an ulterior motive, Taiju didn't die. And Kisaki got thrown out of the window." I stated. "It means that-"

"That I don't have a mission anymore." Takemichi finishes as he continues to stare at the sky.

"So you're going back to the future, huh?" Chifuyu asked him.

"...Yeah."

"Your home's 12 years in the future." Chifuyu told him. "Not here, but with Hina-chana and Akkun, where they are now, 12 years from now."

After saying that, Takemichi profusely thanks Chifuyu for his friendship, as he could not have achieved his mission without his help.

"And also thank you for helping me out, Allon!" Takemichi thanked me, and I proceed to smile as a response before looking at the sky again.

And then, the memory of the events from this morning came back to my thoughts.

I remember telling Mason about the plan. A plan of rebranding the sixth division under my command. He reacted to the news with a shock, to the point where his water bottle kept refilling for almost 10 minutes straight.

He then told me that he don't mind about the plan, he only mind the fact that I didn't tell him about it before I told Mikey. Looking back, it's kinda dumb for me to not told Mason prior to telling Mikey about my plan.

However, I did tell him that I'd assign him as a vice-captain, which he doesn't mind as he had not many things to do. But he did tell me that Hope's Peak is planning to do a Summer Holiday for the school, exactly like Danganonpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp.

You might think that an event like this would've fuck up the plan, and it almost did. Had Mason not assured me that it would only happen around August instead of June, enough time to get some familiar faces to help me out.

But who can help me out? Hmm...

"Allon, what are you thinking about?" someone asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see Takemichi sitting next to me.

"Eh? Where's Chifuyu?" I asked him.

"He decided to go back home." he answered.

"Can't believe that I won't see each other again." I told him.

"Yeah..." he said in a saddened tone. "But at least everything's going well." he smiled.

"I mean, preventing Baji-kun's death is a good thing to happen, to be perfectly honest."

"Yep! Now I can go back to the future with a happy ending!" he smiled as I notices his teary eyes.

Typical Takemichi...

But the thought of the happy ending makes me feel sad a bit, knowing that anything can turn bad now. But I can't spoil him on the upcoming future. Maybe a warning can help him prepare for the inevitable.

"Takemichi, don't you think that everything's going too smooth?" I asked him.

"Wha-"

"The fact that Kisaki's is gone now seems odd to me. I see him as someone who isn't gonna give up on his goal." I told him.