𝐂𝐡.36: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

1st pov

"We're almost to my house!" Hakkai smiled. Yuzuha suddenly stop at her track, leaving most of the others confused.

"Yuzuha. What's wrong?" Hina asked. "Um... Hakkai, we're in trouble." Yuzuha remarked.

"Hm? What do you mean, nii-chan?" Hakkai asked. "Bro's coming back home." Yuzuha replied.

"Bro? What do you mean?" was what Senju would've asked had she not noticed something in front of her. Not just her, but the others too. In front of them are numerous gang members standing, sporting white uniforms that resemble those from the military.

But one thing that stood out, is the logo on the back, sporting a dragon sign with the words 'BD' on it. This leads to a specific ghost being confused, whispering to me to answer his question.

"Is that what I think it is?" he asked me. "Yes. That's the 10th generation Black Dragons." I told him in an unfazed manner. This surprises him a lot.

"But wasn't it-" the ghost's speech got interrupted by a familiar person.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!" someone with a black deathhawk style hair said, emerging from the group within a few feet away.

"No way..." Shin said in a shocked expression. "It's that..."

"Koko..."

Hajime Kokonoi, the elite captain of the current Black Dragons. And one of the ex-Black Dragons in the future. Koko sees the world as a series of calculations. He acts solely in his own interests; every move of his is to benefit himself. He cosies up to those more powerful than he, but will turn his back on them the moment they lose their instrumentality.

Although greatly materialistic in nature and with an obsession for money, his inclination towards monetary gain is rooted in despair. An incident in the past resulted in him researching every possible way to acquire money, even logically discerning that as a young boy the only way he could amass money is through illegal activities. However, as he kept hiring criminals for his deeds he became absorbed by the goal of obtaining money and slowly forgot his original objective.

But enough talking about that rich boy. Let's continue, shall we?

"Hmm? Who the hell are these jerks?" Koko asked. "I've seen him before. He's Toman's first division captain, Hanagaki Takemichi." a Black Dragon member said.

"...There's a Toman f**ker on our turf?! Koko said as he glared at Takemichi, clearly pissed at the thought of a Toman member stepping in their own turf.

"You trying to fuck around with us?!!" he said, as the Black Dragons threatening walked towards us. He then seemingly notice me, so he look to his left and focus his attention on me.

"And who are you, perhaps?" he asked again. "Wait, isn't he Toman's 6th division vice-captain?" one of them stated.

"Oh really? Why would you think that a normal, average person like me is a vice-captain for Toman?" I lied, playing dumb to distract the situation. "Are you Allon?" the rich boy asked. "What'd you think?" I told him.

"Hm... Are you the same person that got involved in Bloody Halloween?" Koko asked again. "Nope. Never heard of him." I lied again.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." I said it, accidentally admitting my position. "Glad that this trick can still fool people." he said. He then explained that the whole area is Black Dragons territory, and that any gang that came here must be killed, as instructed by the leader.