𝐂𝐡.8: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲

1st pov

Monday, 1.00 p.m.

It's been a week since that happen. Or few days? I don't know, I always forget how many days have passed.

Just as I was about to take my lunch, Mason called me. Apparently, Chisa wants to bring me into her world. In other words, Hope Peak's Academy. (For readers, the world of Danganronpa.)

It's an academy that has some of the best students with extraordinary talent, also known as Ultimates. Unlike a typical high school, students were encouraged to develop their talents, with a practical exam halfway through each school year, where they would be required to demonstrate their ability.

Thankfully, it's a Non-Despair AU, meaning the Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, aka The Tragedy, never existed. But I wonder, which class would I have to go to first?

Hearing this, I decided that I want to go. However, Mason told me to contact Chisa herself for confirmation. Can't believe there are extra steps to a simple task.

I proceed to call Chisa. Thank god that Mason gave me her number, otherwise, I would have been stuck at home, wondering what do I do.

...

Why isn't she responding? Did I dial the wrong number?

*ringing sound* (how do I do a phone ringing sound in texts?)

"Hello, this is Chisa Yukizome. Who's calling me?"

"Um...hi. This is Allon speaking."

"Oh, Allon. Good to hear from you again. How are you?"

"Fine. Why?"

"Just asking. Anyway, if you're wondering how to go to Hope Peak's Academy, you can just teleport here."

"Really? But what if I end up in a different realm?"

"Don't you remember? Mason told me that you can choose wherever you want to go. As long as you choose where to go."

"..."

"He didn't tell you, isn't it? Guess I'll have to explain it, do I?"

She explained to me how to teleport to the academy. But to put it in simpler terms, I can teleport with plot armour. (just get used to it.)

"Hopefully, you get what I mean, ok? See you there, Allon."

"Bye, Mrs Yukizome." And with that, the phone call ended.

Anyways, I packed my things up, and I arrived at the academy. Hopefully, I'd remember this place. I already texted Takemichi that I can't make it to school for the day if he starts wondering about it.

If I want to make this mission a success, then I need some help. That's why I need to go to the academy.

Hope Peak's Academy, September 2018

Friday, 5.00 p.m.

I have managed to arrive at the academy. Then I proceed to close the portal.

The academy is huge, approximately the size of four regular high schools. It's divided into quarters; East (facilities and classrooms), North (old school building), West (Reserve Course), and South (dormitories, as well as their living necessities, like a convenience store, for example.) The central plaza acted as a common area.

I was around the entrance. I have to admit, it does sound like a good school. And thankfully, this is a peaceful AU. Then, I heard a voice.

"Hi, Allon. Nice to see you again." the voice said. It's Chisa again. She still has the same hairstyle, but she's wearing a blue skirt suit, with a white shirt underneath.