𝐂𝐡.20: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

Takemichi's pov

Saturday, 1.00 p.m.

Sigh...

Didn't sleep well last night...

Baji-Kun's been our enemy from the start. And the big battle's next week...

How do I explain this to Mikey-kun?...

"Hey! Come here!" someone suddenly said, as I was heading to Mikey-kun and Draken-kun.

"Pop a squat." said the guy, who look beaten up. His hair color is blonde, and he looks like an average height with light blue eyes, light skin, and a piercing in his left ear.

Who's that scary guy? Have I seen him before? He's totally up to no good!

Just as I was about to walk away from him, he told me about the disaster that was yesterday.

Wait... Yesterday?

"Baji-san's a total badass, isn't he?" the guy continued.

"You were-"

"Tokyo Manji Gang, 1st-division vice-captain..."

...

"Chifuyu Matsuno."

1st pov

So I asked Author-kun already, he says that Takemichi has just met Chifuyu. Looks like I have to introduce him to you guys.

Chifuyu Matsuno. A loyal person who sports a calm, logical demeanour. He is unwilling to leave the sides of his friends and refuses to fight those he considers close to him. 

He is willing to let his emotions shine when a situation calls for it and doesn't shy away from helping out others blindly. Even if he gets beat up by or for friends, he still sticks by their sides.

Though he acts knowledgeable and levelheaded, he is naive at times and doesn't always plan things meticulously, which has led to unfortunate consequences at times.

Throughout the original timeline, he acts as an adviser to Takemichi. After they meet each other for the first time, they became partners in changing the future, despite him not being a time-leaper.

Also, he is good friends with Baji, so much so that they marked a tradition by eating Peyoung Yakisoba. This is why it's more depressing considering that Baji died in the original timeline.

...Is that all? Well, let's get back to Takemichi's pov.

...

Also, how many times have I spelled 'Peyoung Yakisoba' wrong this entire time?

Takemichi's pov

"You're the guy who Baji-kun beat up yesterday!?" I shouted. Is it really him!?

"So are you." Chifuyu responded. Really!?

"You know, you should be thankful to him." he said.

"Wh-Why should I?!" I said, confused.

"You and that Allon guy ruined the ceremony. Had he not attempted to deck both you and Allon, it would've been worse for Allon and you."

But wasn't it Allon that almost got decked by Baji-kun? Well, I can't imagine what would've happened to me if he didn't do that. After all, I don't want Mikey to kill me...😭

"I got beat up by Baji-san so he could join Valhalla, but he didn't join to beat Toman."

"In fact, Baji-san has something else on his mind."