Chapter 23

**After the girls finished spending over 200 dollars on clothes, shoes, and jewelry at The Gap, Claire's, and JCPenny**

Mike: y'all done yet? **fake smiles**

Max: yes, idiot.

El: sort of. Time for Scoopssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dustin: HALLELUJAH

Lucas: jeez..

Mike: ok fine, but that's the last thing that I AM paying for.

Dustin: are you suggesting now that me and Lucas have to pay? **rolls eyes**

Mike: yes, yes I am.

Lucas: of course you are.

**El and Max both lightly laugh**

Max: alright, can we finally start moving on to Scoops?

Mike: yes **sighs**

Max: thank you **rolls eyes**

**All of a sudden, there is a huge glass breaking sound, above up to the right.**

Max: holy-

**Demogorgons start invading the building**

Mike: TAKE COVER

Will: Lucas, Dustin, Max, come on!

Max: ok ok coming!!

Dustin: damn it, come on y'all!

Lucas: alright alright! chill

Dustin: WE CAN'T CHILL WITH FREAKING DEMOGORGONS INVADING THE SAME PLACE WE ARE IN

Lucas: OH SHUT UP AND COME ON

**Will guide Max, Dustin, and Lucas to the movie theater, and runs back to El and Mike.**

El: they are everywhere..

Will: it's only a matter of time before they get upstairs. 

Mike: yea.

**Then all of a sudden the roof starts to collapse, the boys duck, but El didn't see it coming. She ends up falling over the railing**

Will: ELEVEN!

Mike: EL!

**The roof falls on top of her and all over the floor. Will and Mike both drop to the floor crying. Will hugs Mike**

Will: she's gone...

Mike: we don't know that, but.... **cries more to where he can't speak from being so choked up from the fact that El could  be dead**

**The others rush out from the movie theater really quickly from all the commotion**

Max: GUYS!

Lucas: holy-

Dustin: oh my god..

**They both run up to hug them but...**

Max: wait where's El?

Mike: she fell over the railing, and the roof collapsed...

**There's a moment of silence, and then Max drops to her knees crying. Lucas gets on the floor to comfort Max, meanwhile he starts to tear up too.**

Dustin: without her.. all Hell will be unleashed..

Will: yep, we are all doomed **Will somehow brings himself to stop crying and to compose himself. He puts his head into his knees, and starts to rethink everything**