Chapter 24

**All of a sudden, there is some parts of the roof and rubble moving from the downstairs. El steps out, she starts to pick up the debris, and hits each demogorgon with a huge piece of it. It knocks all of them out. El uses her powers to crush all of them to pieces. The group hears all the commotion, and starts carefully running downstairs towards her. As soon as they reach her, they give her a huge hug**

Mike: we thought we lost you.....

El: I thought I was going to die, all of that debris was on my chest and legs.

Max: well we are glad you are here still **smiles and wipes her remaining tears**

Will: we love you, El.

El: I love y'all too. Y'all are my family.

**they all smile and break the hug.**

Lucas: did everyone get out of the building?

Dustin: pretty sure.

**All of a sudden, Robin and Steve come running up to them**

El: or not.

Robin: oh my god, guys, are y'all ok???

Max: no. We are all scratched up, cut all over, and extremely tired.

Steve: clearly.

Robin: what happened to you, El?

El: I um fell over the railing due to the debris making me trip and fall over.

Steve: what-

Robin: uh wha-

Mike: yea..

Robin: holy-

Steve: I- ok. Let's get outside now.

**they all head outside, and sit down on the curb. El is sitting next to Max and Mike, leaning on Mike's shoulder and holding Max's hand. Lucas is holding Max's hand and hugging Max, and Will. Dustin is trying to get a hold of someone but he has no cell service**

El: any luck?

Dustin: no **sighs**

Will: that's just great...

Mike: sounds like we're just going to die.

Max: at least we'll die together.

Lucas: true. **lightly smiles**

Dustin: mhm.. 

**about 30 minutes later, the ambulance, fire truck, and police all show up. Hopper, Joyce, Mrs. Sinclair, Mr. Sinclair, Erica, Karen, Johnathon, Claudia Henderson,  and Nancy are all pulling up. Will runs to Johnathon, and Joyce. El runs to Hopper. Mike runs towards Nancy and Karen. Dustin runs towards his mom. Lucas runs to his mom, dad, and sister. The children all hug their parents for a good 5 minutes. The ambulance doctors all take the children to the ambulance to take care of their scratches and cuts afterwards.**