Part 1

Nothing is really happening in this chapter. We're just getting to know the characters that's all....

6:54 AM

Camilla POV
I am Camilla Felton. If you want me to be exact then Camilla Nicole Felton. Never liked my middle name only because it's too common. I was raised by my grandmother and grandfather only because when I was 6 months old both of my parents died in an car accident. I'm 16, in the 11th grade which means I am a junior.

I just can't wait to get this year over with because after that I'll be in 12th grade and then graduate. I hate school..... I'm only doing this to make my grandma and grandaddy proud and so I can follow my dreams which is making it to the league in basketball.

By the way, I don't call my grandparents grandma and grandaddy/grandpa because it's just too much. For short I call them G-Ma and pawpaw.

Moving on from that, siblings? I just have one. Which is my brother Marquise. I forgot to mention that our grandparents raised BOTH of us. At that time I was 6 months old like I said before and my brother was 3. No he didn't go to college but he has his own place, job and vehicle.

Me on the other hand I still live with my grandparents because I'm still a minor. I'm a tomboy... I'm not into dresses, I'm not into my nails and toes being all painted, I'm not into hair do's (so I have dreads)

 I'm not into dresses, I'm not into my nails and toes being all painted, I'm not into hair do's (so I have dreads)

(This is how her dreads look)

Im basically not into anything that girls are into. Yes I know you still have to re-twist your dreads and all of that but it's better than a regular hair do. Lord knows that I get tired of being called gay just because I'm not like the other girls. I only have had 1 boyfriend in my lifetime. And that's because it's really not any boy that's attracted to me all because I'm a tomboy and they want me to be girly.

My 1st boyfriend was in 9th grade (freshmen) which was three years ago. That was actually one of the years where I tried to fit in and started wearing girly clothes all so I won't be made fun of and so I can get a boy to notice me and want to be with me.... I actually had got in a relationship with my crush. He seemed so sweet and loving and caring but little did I know, all of the sweet talking was just a front. He did all of that so he can get one thing from me and that's my virginity. I almost let him take it but I'm glad I came to my senses and recognized my worth. Was too young to be losing my v-card anyway.

After that, we broke up and I started dressing back how I use to dress and I dumped him. Every since then I've felt good about myself. I lost some friends and I give 0 f's. I learned that when someone really cares for you they're gonna love you for you and you won't have to change yourself just so they can love you because that's nothing but fake love.

I did my hygiene, ate breakfast and then I heard the school bus. "I have to go love you g-ma and pawpaw" I told them. "We love you too sweetheart" said my pawpaw.