Part 21

"New addition to the family."

June 30th, 2022

Thursday

6:25 PM

No one's POV

On this day, Shay and Kelly held a beautiful crying babygirl who has just been brought into this world.

Kelly: "she's perfect, right?"
Shay: "yes she is. I just wish Amiyah could be here."
Kelly: "aww don't worry about that baby. At least she'll get to build a bond with her."
Shay: "yeah. Babe can you give me my phone? I wanna call her."

Kelly spotted Shay's phone laying on the table. He reached over for it handing it to her. She didn't grab it instead, she eyed him. Kelly raised an eyebrow.

Kelly: "what?"
Shay: "I'm holding our daughter."
Kelly: "so you want me to call her?"
Shay: "nah, FaceTime her."
Kelly: "okay."

Amiyah POV

Entering our mansion, I spotted big boxes everywhere. Before I had a chance to speak up Cash stepped in and said something.

Cash: "Bobby, where all them boxes come from dawg?"
Bobby: "it's clothes that you bought from online, sir."
Cash: "everything?"
Bobby: "yes sir."
Cash: "oh... I know I bought a lot of stuff but I wasn't expecting it to be in these many boxes.. you may leave now. Me and my girl need privacy."
Bobby: "yes sir."

Bobby followed Cash's order.

Amiyah: "so all of these boxes are for???"
Cash: "Cj and Darrious. I  got them clothes all the way up until they turn five or six."
Amiyah: "that's-"

I was interrupted by my phone ringing which sounded like somebody was trying to facetime me. Pulling my phone out of my pocketbook that's exactly what it was.

And it was my bestfriend Shay. Nine times out of ten she's calling to check up on me. Answering the phone, my mouth dropped at the scene.

Her holding a baby... obviously her baby.

Amiyah: "oh my god-gir- is that SOPHIA!?"

She laughed.

Shay: "yes girl. She's premature but it's all good."
Amiyah: "you really gave birth at the most unexpected time. Now I feel bad for leaving."
Shay: "Aww it's okay. You'll get to meet miss girl soon."
Amiyah: "yess. I can't wait to meet my lil niecey pooh!"

Shay giggled.

Shay: "and I can't wait to meet my nephews."
Amiyah: "yep. 26 weeks down, 12 more to go."
Shay: "you'll be alright. Just hang in there girly."
Amiyah: "yep. Well, I'll call tomorrow to check on you and butter bean."
Shay: "okay girl holla at you later."
Amiyah: "you too."

*end of convo*

Back to Amiyah & Cash....

Cash: "damnnn she had the baby that quick?"
Amiyah: "I know right."
Cash: "I would've never guessed."
Amiyah: "anyways, let's open up these boxes and see what you got my sons."
Cash: "you already know I got them some heat. Come on let's open them."
Amiyah: "all of it better look good too."
Cash: "it will, I promise you."
Amiyah: "did you buy two of everything?"
Cash: "nope. I remember what you said."

Amiyah had said that she don't want her boys dressing exactly alike. In her opinion, they're already identical so dressing them up in the same clothing will just make people more confused.

Not only that but she wants to be different. Mostly everyone with twins dresses them exactly alike. She wants to be different and do the opposite. Now don't get her wrong, on certain occasions she won't mind about them wearing the same outfit but making it an everyday thing? No. It's just a no for her. Cash agrees also.