Part 9

VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS!

2 months later...

November 18th, 2021

Thursday

Third person POV
Over these past 2 months, everything has been so so for Camilla. Her team has played 19 games this season with a record of 14-5. They've been on a losing streak losing 3 games in a row. 35 games are played for each season. Trying to keep up with her grades and then focusing on basketball at the same time did become a little difficult.. it became frustrating actually but nothing good comes easy.

That's why it's a good thing that thanksgiving break is tomorrow.

She has been looking at videos on YouTube about the lifestyle of college athlete students. The pro's outweigh the cons so that's a good thing.

Her family (except for her grandpa) has still been nagging her about being more feminine so she tried on a dress today. She still has it on now.

How does she feel in it? Not like herself.. she feels like an actress. Like she's trying to please others you know? This isn't her and this is not what she wants.

Coming out of her bedroom she stepped into the living room.

Marquise: "you look great, sis."
Camilla: "yeah."
Gloria: "you're not going to tell him thank you sweetie?"
Willy: "well maybe if y'all didn't peer pressure her to do something she doesn't want to do then it wouldn't be a problem."
Gloria: "oh, please! How you like your dress Camilla?"
Camilla: "I don't like it."
Gloria: "what?"
Marquise: "Camilla why you tripping."
Camilla: "tripping? Y'all are the ones that's tripping. Y'all know I don't like wearing dresses but yet kept nagging me about it."
Marquise: "because we want you to dress like a woman. People get tired of you being all boyish."
Willy: "count me out. I don't like the way y'all treating my granddaughter. How would y'all asses feel if someone kept nagging you about something you don't want to do?"
Marquise: "grandpa that's different."
Willy: "shut up boy ain't nothing different about it."

Gloria sighed.

Gloria: "well if you don't like it honey... I-I can't force you. You can go change."
Camilla: "thank god."

*camilla walks away*

Marquise: "grandma you gone let her walk away like that?"
Gloria: "we can't force her, Marquise."
Willy: "right. Glad ya finally came to your senses."
Gloria: "I wish she would be more girly though... it's basically like I got two grandsons."
Marquise: "If she don't change, she's going to keep on attracting DL men. For example, the lil boyfriend she got now. What's his name?Anthony?"
Willy: "Anthony is a good boy. He ain't bad. He just ain't real masculine but that doesn't mean he's gay. Our granddaughter ain't real feminine and I know for sure she ain't gay."
Marquise: "she might just be..."
Gloria: "she's not. That girl always had eyes for boys. Never gave girls no type of attention."
Willy: "and even if she was, at least we wouldn't have to deal with nappy headed boys that only want one thing."
Marquise: "well that's true."
Gloria: "Anthony is suppose to be coming over for Camilla so Marquise I need you to be nice."
Marquise: "I'll try."

*knock knock*

Willy: "speaking of Anthony..."

Willy got up and answered the door.

Willy: "hey young man."
Anthony: "hey Mr. Willy."
Willy: "how are you doing?"
Anthony: "good."
Willy: "what about your parents?"
Anthony: "they are good."
Willy: "ok good to hear that. Come inside."

Willy stepped back giving Anthony some room to enter the house.

Anthony: "hey miss Gloria and Marquise."
Gloria: "hi."
Marquise: "mhm."
Willy: "Camilla is getting dressed. She'll be out in a minute."
Anthony: "yes sir."