Part 20

Two weeks later...

June 20th, 2022

Monday

4:44 PM

"The Future."

Shay and Kelly had announced to everyone that they're getting married. They got married at the courthouse actually. Because for one, they don't have enough money to go all out you know? Two, they don't really care about having a big wedding.

Amiyah came, Anthony and Camilla came and so did Camilla grandparents and her brother. Anthony parents didn't want to come.

And of course you know Shay's side of the family and Kelly's side of the family came too. Now they are walking out of the courthouse.

Amiyah: "congratulations y'all. I gotta go catch my flight now. I'll be back in about 3 or 4 weeks to see baby Sophia being born."
Anthony: "flight?"
Amiyah: "yeah sorry I didn't tell you but me and Cash live in Miami Flordia now. We found a mansion that we really like so that's where we are staying."
Anthony: "damn.."
Amiyah: "what?"
Anthony: "I mean you're pregnant.."
Amiyah: "okay???"
Anthony: "and I want to see my nephews being born. Can't see them when you all the way in Flordia."
Cash: "sorry to interrupt the conversation but I feel where you coming from so how bout this.. when Amiyah gets closer to her due date, we'll fly you out. Your girlfriend too if she wants to join along."
Camilla: "nah I can't leave my grandparents that far behind. Anthony you can go enjoy."
Willy: "we'll be fine."
Camilla: "are you sure?"
Gloria: "yes we are sure. You must've forgotten that me and your grandfather are in good health for our age? Go on with your boyfriend."
Camilla: "okay, then I'll go."
Marquise: "no you don't need to go."
Camilla: "why?"
Marquise: "because you just don't."
Camilla: "last time I checked, you're just my brother. Not my daddy, not my grandpa or anybody else that can boss me around. You don't want me to go? That's a YOU problem. I don't follow your rules..."
Willy: "you two, not here.. Camilla is right Marquise. I get it, you're her big brother and you want to protect her. But she's fine. I promise."

Marquise sighed. He put his hands up in surrender letting the situation go.

Cash: "everything on me. Deal?"

Cash stuck his hand out for Anthony to shake it. Anthony accepted it in agreement.

Anthony: "we got a deal."
Cash: "Okay. I'll fly y'all out on the 11th of September. By then she'll be 36 weeks."
Camilla: "that's my birthday."
Willy: "well you never been to Florida before so that makes your birthday even better."

Camilla smiled. If you was to ask her what she would be doing for her 17th birthday two months ago, she could imagine doing a lot of things...  but going to Miami Flordia and staying in a mansion for a few weeks wasn't one of them.

So this is very exciting for her. Not only because her birthday but also because she gets to meet Anthony nephews.

She loves Anthony and she wants to be able to love whoever is apart of him too. Such as his siblings, his nephews that are on the way, even his parents..

That could happen if Eric wasn't such an a**hole. I mean don't get her wrong, Anthony and Eric have been working on their relationship and Eric did ask to meet Camilla again but Anthony is not allowing it.

Not right now at least.

A few hours later..

Kelly and Shay had an after party to celebrate their marriage. Everyone had a good time and parted ways.

Camilla got permission from her grandparents to stay with Anthony for the night. She hasn't stayed with him since he first moved in so of course she misses the place.