Part 13

The next day .
December 10th, 2021
7:00 AM

Third Person's POV

Anthony and Camilla were cuddled up peacefully sleep in bed.

That's until the alarm clock interrupted them

That's until the alarm clock interrupted them. Letting them know it's time for school. Anthony opened his eyes and slowly let go of Camilla. He then turned the alarm off.

He got out of bed and stretched and yawned. Camilla opened her eyes noticing that she no longer heard the alarm and she didn't feel Anthony by her side anymore.

Anthony: "good morning sleepy head."
Camilla: "good morning. I see your hair is messed up."

In this story, Anthony has long hair, the perm.

Anthony: "yeah I'll fix it up."
Camilla: "you sure?"
Anthony: "mhm. Unless you wanna do it."
Camilla: "I want to."
Anthony: "then get up." He said throwing a pillow at her. It hit her face.

She took that same pillow and hit his stomach with it. He tried to dodge it but he was too slow.

Anthony: "come on baby we got to get ready and stop playing."
Camilla: "yeah..."
Anthony: "you good?"
Camilla: "lord don't tell me I did what I think I did...?"

Anthony was confused.

Anthony: "what you mean? You didn't poop on yourself did you?" He asked making a disgusted face.
Camilla: "eww no."

Camilla got out of bed and that's when she felt it..

Anthony: "baby.... Your period is on."

She looked down only to see her favorite pajamas being messed up.

Camilla: "ugh!"

Camilla: "and those were my favorite pajamas man get forreal!"
Anthony: "I know baby I'll try to get you some more."
Camilla: "but this isn't fairrrrr why can't men go through something that's painful every month?"

This is how she would feel every time she gets her period. She knows that you don't suppose to question God but it's like why man?

She asks that question so much til the point where every time she is on her cycle, it causes her to be mad at every male in the world including the ones that she love.

She tries to keep in mind that it isn't their fault but.... It doesn't help that much.

Anthony: "did you bring any feminine products with you or you need me to go to the store to get it?"
Camilla: "I didn't but we're going to be late for school if you do that."
Anthony: "so what? Something just happened that is out of your control. And plus it's not like we are one of them students that be late every class. They'll be aight."

He grabbed his keys and walked over to her giving her a goodbye kiss on the lips.
Anthony: "you prefer tampons or pads?"
Camilla: "pads."
Anthony eyes widened. He never heard a woman choose pads over tampons before. That's one of the reasons why he was just about to get her tampons no questions asked but his mind kept telling him to ask her first and now, good thing that he did ask her instead of just assuming.