Part 8

Previously on LOVE ME FOR ME....

Anthony was sitting there having breakfast with his family which is his mother, father sister and brother. Other sister can't be there because she's gone off to college of course.

Zion:Bro? Big bro? Anthony.

His little brother called snapping him out of his thoughts.

Anthony: "my bad I'm sorry. What's up?"
Eric: "son are you ok?"
Anthony: "yeah umm... I just need to tell you all something."
Eric: "ok."
Anthony: "I have a girlfriend and..... her grandparents found out about us. They want to talk to the both of you. That's the only way me and her can stay together unless we keep it a secret."
Eric: "wait a minute... I'm confused son. Break it down for me."

*end of previous*

(Sorry I wasn't able to put all of it in this writing type)

The present...

Anthony:"ok...I have a girlfriend. We just made things official today but we been hanging out."
Madeline: "so you been lying to us about your whereabouts?"
Anthony: "sorry ma."
Eric: "keep going son."
Anthony: "so today we linked up and I didn't want her walking alone so I drove her home but once we got close to the house, I let her walk the rest of the way so her grandparents won't see.." he trailed off.

Anthony: "long story short, someway somehow they found out."
Aniyah: "so that means they seen you."
Anthony: "no they didn't."
Aniyah: "how else did they find out then?"
Anthony: "Niyah-"
Aniyah: "what? I'm glad y'all together. Y'all always been cute as hel- I meant real cute anyways...."
Eric: "so you knew?"
Aniyah: "yes that's the same girl who helped us find our class remember."
Eric: "oh I remember now."
Anthony: "besides all of that, I just need you two to say yes. Please mom and pop. I can't lose her."
Eric: "ummm son are you in love?"
Anthony: "huh? We've only been official for 1 day that's impossible."
Madeleine: "well then maybe you fell in love with her while y'all were friends. Anyways I want to meet her so I accept. What time and place?"
Anthony: "Time and place is y'all's choice but I have to figure out the day."
Madeleine: "red lobster."
Eric: "at 6."

At college....

Shay POV

I'm just now coming from the cafeteria. Amiyah didn't want to eat breakfast so she's already in class. As I walked down the hall I heard this dude voice.

Dude: "damn you fine!"

I ignored it I don't give a damn about these niggas.

Dude: "aye I know damn well you hear me talking to you!"

This time he sounded angry. I turned around to look at him.

Me: "yes, I hear you. But do I care? Hell no. Nobody don't want your ugly ass hence as to why I was ignoring the hell out of you. And learn how to approach women better."

I said then I turnt around to walk away. He grabbed my arm to turn me around. Oh no he didn't....

Me: "what the fuck! Get off of me!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip.
Dude: "you must think you Beyoncé or some shit? You better calm your lil ass down. That's the reason why a lot of y'all bitches gone end up dying alone."