Part 11

1 month later...
8:30 AM

Anthony POV
After 9 hours of sleep I finally woke up. I pressed the guide button on my tv remote just to check the time, It read 8:30. The smell of breakfast hit my nose. They up here cooking breakfast without waking me up? I thought to myself.

I yawned and stretched and then got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I'll take a shower when I finish eating.

I then headed downstairs. I spotted my family Mom, Dad, Sisters and Brother all sitting at the table eating without me.

Anthony: "so y'all just gone do me dirty huh?"
Eric: "your butt should've been up."
Madeline: "don't worry about him. I am sorry baby I just didn't want to wake you."
Anthony: "well thank you mama."
Zion: "Anthony?"
Anthony: "what's up Z?"
Zion: "how you and Camilla doing?"
Anthony: "we are excellent."
Zion: "yo fr, I think she's a keeper."
Eric: "and why do you think that?"

My father don't like Camilla so I already know he is trying to be petty.

Zion: "because dad... you know how rare it is to find a girl that can play sports? You can barely even find one that likes to watch sports at that. To find that type of girl, that's a blessing. Anthony you better do right by her."
Anthony: "I will and how you gone tell me?"
Zion: "cause I'm your little brother."
Anthony: "exactly. You're my little brother. Which means I suppose to tell you what to do. Not the other way around."
Amiyah: "well somebody once told me it don't matter about being a little brother."

You see how slick she be tryna be?

Anthony: "oh so we throwing hints now huh?"
Amiyah: "I don't got to call no names. You know who you are."
Anthony: "well since we doing that, someone has them a boo thang who they haven't told anybody about."
Eric: "Amiyah?"
Amiyah: "yes I have a boyfriend dad."
Madeline: "and why haven't we already known this?"
Zion: "yeah why Miyah?"
Amiyah: "little boy, stay out my business and worry about your little girlfriends. Secondly, I just didn't want to. Is that a problem?"
Eric: "hell yes it's a problem!"
Madeline: "Eric calm down."
Eric: "I am calm. It's just the fact that she didn't tell us. Do you know how dangerous that is Amiyah?"
Aniyah: "dad you're really overreacting. I mean shouldn't you be happy that she at least just told you now?"
Amiyah: "right."
Eric: "no I shouldn't smarty. I wanna meet this boy. When can I meet him?"
Amiyah: "Uhhh, I don't know. Unlike me he actually lives in Valdosta so I don't know about all of that. Plus you know I have to go back to Valdosta tomorrow for college."
Eric: "well then we will go with you."
Amiyah: "what!?"
Eric: "I don't want to hear it. Now on to Aniyah,
Aniyah: "I mean I got a crush and that's it."
Eric: "keep it that way."
Aniyah: "why?"
Eric: "because I might have to end up hurting him. Just like I want to hurt Amiyah's boyfriend."
Aniyah: "Oh God.."
Amiyah: "dad you don't even know him. How could you want to hurt somebody that you don't know?"
Eric: "whatever, moving on... Son, I'm going to be honest with you. You probably already know this but I don't like that girl. You need to dump her and find another one."
Anthony: "well you can wish thah all you want to but it ain't gone happen dad."
Eric: "first of all, watch the way you talk to me. You know I don't take no disrespect in this house. Secondly, why?"
Anthony: "because.. she's a good girl. But you don't see that because you want me to be with a girl that's all feminine."
Eric: "you say that like it's something wrong with a woman being feminine? Women are suppose to be feminine and men are suppose to be masculine."
Anthony: "and you are correct about that dad. But you know else that there is nothing wrong with? It's nothing wrong with a woman having a bit more of a masculine side than she does feminine. It's also nothing wrong with a man having more of a feminine side than he does masculine. We are all different. It's good to be a leader instead of a follower."