on the table, over the stove, on the bed

[A few weeks later]
Victoria and John were sitting in the Shelby kitchen. Polly had just finished making tea and passed one to you. John wasn't one for tea he was definitely a whisky man.
"So little Vick how you been? Not seen you in here for a while" Polly was like my mum only she accepted who I was and for the most part didn't dictate my life. I looked down and brushed some imaginary crumbs from my dress. In truth I found it difficult to be around Tommy when he and Grace were together and the last few weeks they had been inseparable. Only Polly knew of how I felt about Tommy, she caught me staring at home once and even caught one of our moments. She never said anything of course told me it's none of her business unless it effects business.
"Been busy you know Pol. I've been taking stock of my life and just been busy at the Garrison. Grace hasn't been much help since she and" my voice went quiet as the door opened and in came Tommy and Arthur. They knew they had walked in on something but Tommy didn't seem to take notice.
"Ah Pol great timing, pour us some Whiskey will ya, its been a day." Tommy sat down across from me taking in my appearance.
John nudged me and pointed his eyes towards Tommy to let me know he was looking at me, expecting me to speak to me. I took a sip of my tea and looked towards Tommy.
"Yes Thomas, what can I do for you today?" I did rather enjoy giving him a little lip, had to keep the leader of the Shelbys on their toes now didn't I.
"Victoria you know to call me Tommy. Don't make me ask again. Now I hear you were spotted with an Irish man the other day, seemed quite cosy from what I've been told" I blinked twice in disbelief. What Thomas fucking Shelby about to try and shame me for knowing other men. Well let's see how he likes this.
"Thomas, really? What about Grace she's" Tommy cut me off.
"I wasn't fucking talking about Grace was I. I am talking about you. Now you tell me what the fuck you were doing with that fucking Irish man now!" His hand slammed on the table as he rose from his seat. He looked angry and betrayed. He was only an Irish man I met once didn't tell him anything because quite frankly I don't know anything.
"Tom man come one that's out of line you know" John tried speaking up for me but the glare of Tommy stopped him in his tracts.
"Tommy mate she's like our sister" Arthur was also cut off from speaking. His eyes returned to me and I could feel them burning a hole into my skull. I've had enough of this questioning. I stood up and met Tommy's eyes.
"You want to know Tommy, you really want to know" the smirk grew on my face.
"I happened to see him on my way home from work. After a few drinks mind you from both our sides it seemed. He tried to walk me home and we got talking. The drink took over both of us and well let's put it this way..." oh Tommy you're not really for this.
"A man has not made me scream like that in a while. He definitely knew how to use thay cock of his. Had me over the table in my sitting room, against the stove. On. My. Bed. Is that was you wanted to know how that Irish man had me quivering in his hand. Does that make you feel better Tommy?". The entire room was silent. Tommy continued to stare at me not blinking and not moving. Let's egg this pudding a little more.
"Maybe I should bring him over and he can give you a few tips. With Grace staying over a few times, I've not heard you make her scream like that. Maybe..." I stopped
"Everybody fucking out. Get out now, Victoria you stay here." Oh shit Tommy was mad, but then what did he expect. With the house just occupied my Tommy and me it was as silent as the grave until... Tommy cleared the table with his hard and cups smashed to the floor. He was round that table as quick as a flash and had me pinned against the wall. This was a mad Tommy an angry Tommy.
"Did you tell him anything? Did that whore of a mouth spill any secrets?" I shook my head now to nervous to speak. He brought his hand round my throat and squeezed a little.
"As for what you said about Grace. That's none of your fucking business is it? Well!" Tommy was seething, I'd hit a nerve and well one last dig and then I'll let this finish. I cautiously brought my eyes up to Tommy's opened my mouth to speak and...
"Oh Tommy how did you know I like it tough, squeeze a little hard, please". This shocked look on the face of Thomas Shelby was priceless. He let got and stepped back leaning on the table. He let a breath, grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. Had I gone too far?
Then a smile came across his lips as he breathed the smoke out.
"Victoria you definitely know how to push my buttons little lady. I can see why John and Arthur like you." Oh so just like that we're fine again.
"Tommy we used to be like that, but since the war you have changed. You keep me at arms length and then when you're around Grace, I don't exist to you." He let me get my words out and just looked down. With no more words exchanged I left to head to work. I wasn't due for shift for another few hours yet but I needed to get away from the tension in the Shelby household. I needed to breath without the Shelbys around just for a moment.