where still going to fucking London

(No One’s P.O.V)
The door of Tommy’s room was pushed open and in the doorway stood Arthur and Polly.
“When did this happen Pol?” Arthur whispered to Polly, she lifted her cigarette to her lips and shook her head.
“I don’t know Arthur, but Tommy has neve slept in like this before, so I say just leave them” Polly moved out of the doorway and headed down the stairs.
“Arthur let them be, the London trip can wait” Arthur knew that was not the case. Tommy wanted to make an impact and that needed to happen today. Arthur wacked the door as hard as he could.
“Rise and Shine Tommy boy, London's fucking waiting.” Arthur bellowed. The sudden loud noise startled Victoria as her eyes flew open and met the cold-blue eyes of Tommy Shelby. He was not startled but more pissed.
“Fuck off Arthur!” Tommy shouted to Arthur while pulling Victoria closer.
“Tommy, we have to-” Tommy cut Arthur off.
“I said Fuck off Arthur” Tommy did not want to move while he held Victoria close to his chest. Arthur chuckled and tipped his cap then moved to walk down the stairs.
“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t you two” Arthur chuckled while walking down the stairs. This made Victoria blush and hide her face in Tommy’s shoulder. Tommy just laughed and kissed Victoria’s forehead.
“Come on Toria, we best get ready for London. Don’t want to keep them waiting.” Tommy removed his arms from Victoria and sat up running his hand through is hair. He hadn’t told Victoria that it was no longer just Tommy and her. This new information made Victoria freeze and turn to face Tommy.
“What do you mean? Them? It’s just us isn’t it?” Tommy realised what he just said and looked down at Victoria. Tommy got out of bed and washed his face. He began to get dressed in his usual attire and still had not answered Victoria.
“Thomas Shelby answer me! Who else is coming?” Victoria was now stood behind Tommy still in nothing but her slip, hair a wild mess behind her.
“John and Arthur are coming too, I need to do a little business while” Victoria was furious, she cut Tommy from finishing his sentence.
“Business, fucking business. You told me there would be no fucking business on this trip. That it was just us. Bullshit Tommy absolute Bullshit. Lied to me again. Fucking Hell Tommy can you not go a day without FUCKING BUSINESS” Victoria stormed from the room and back into Ada’s room to re-dress. Tommy was undecided if he should follow her, he knew she would want space but also knew he had to explain himself before the trip. Tommy hoped Victoria still wanted to go to London with him. Fuck it Tommy thought…

(Tommy’s P.O.V)
I left my room and walked towards the door to Ada’s bedroom, it was shut but I could hear Victoria inside. She was crashing about and muttering to herself. I really was not a great friend to her while Grace was around. Polly definitely gave me an earful when Grace left, she told me how Victoria would cry to her when I had ignored her on her birthday, I had forgotten it was her birthday and really I cannot understand how she has now come to forgive me. I now stood almost nosed pressed to the door, I dare knock just yet. But I took a deep breath and knocked lightly on the door. I don’t usually knock I just enter but I think giving Victoria the chance to open the door will be beneficial.
Victoria opened the door and met my eyes, she immediately turned away and when to shut the door.
“Victoria just fucking wait. Victoria.” I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. She was now fully dressed but with her hair still flowing down her back. I loved her hair down like that, she looks so relaxed, just her. If it caught me unaware it made my heart stop.

(No One’s P.O.V)
“What the fuck do you want Thomas? Are you going to replace with me Arthur and John for the London trip? Were you not going to tell me they were coming? Grace was right I’m definitely not a Shelby am I.” Victoria knew that mentioning Grace would sting and it did. Tommy came nose to nose with Victoria forcing her to stop talking and look up at him. He placed his hand on her chin.
“She couldn’t be more wrong Toria, you are most definitely a Shelby maybe not by name, not yet. But you are most definitely a Shelby. Everything she told you in the Garrison that night is untrue, she doesn’t know me like you do.” Victoria’s mouth fell open slightly, did he hear everything Grace said.
“Everything Tommy?” Victoria asked in a small voice, she tried to move away slightly but Tommy held her chin.
“Everything little toria.” Tommy responded in an equally hushed tone. This was when Tommy’s eyes kept moving from her eyes to her lips. He pulled her chin into him, closed his eyes and kissed her. Slow and gentle like she was made of glass. Victoria could not believe it, her eyes closed and she returned the kiss all the while her heart was beating fast. Truth be told, so was Tommy’s.
His hand found her hair while her hands remained planted on his chest. Their lips connected and disconnected as the minutes ticked on. They had both been waiting so long for this moment and neither of them wanted it to end so quickly. It was Tommy who moved away first, his forehead pressed to hers and his eyes still closed.
“Toria” Tommy did not know what to say or how to react. This was different, he had not felt like this since Grace. Yes he had used whores in the years between her and now but he had not kissed a woman since. The business in London temporarily forgotten again Victoria placed her hands on Tommy’s cheek and smiled.
“Tommy, why did we wait so long for this?” Victoria giggled as she lifted her eyes to meet Tommys. He responded to this with a cheeky smile, playfulness gleamed in his eyes.
“Too long Toria, too long” the moment was broken when a hard knock on the door forces them both to look at the door. Tommy looked back at Victoria and they both stepped away from each other to avoid questions.
“Go finish your hair Toria, we still have a trip to London today” Tommy moved away from her and headed towards the door. He swung the door open to see a surprise John on the other side.
“What John? Is there something I can help you with?” John in an utter state of shock could not utter any words. He was expected to see Victoria stood there not Tommy.
“No? Well fuck off then. Go down to Victoria’s and fetch her case. We are already running late today. I don’t want to waste another fucking minute.” John turned from Tommy and head to do as he was ordered. They were still going to fucking London.