Tea? Do you have biscuits?

Chapter Nine
(No-One’s P.O.V)
The Shelby brothers and Victoria were packed and heading down to London in the car. Victoria was still pissed that it was not just her and Tommy but was still riding the high of that kiss in Ada’s room. She was sitting in the back with John while Arthur and Tommy were in the front no doubt discussing business.
“What was Tommy doing in Ada’s room with you Vick?” John was concerned for his almost sister. Victoria turned to look at John and raised her eyebrow at him.
“John it’s nothing. It’s fine honestly. I didn’t know you boys were coming along that’s all.” Victoria didn’t want to share the fully story of what happened. In truth she wanted to keep in a secret for a long as she could, Victoria knew all eyes would be on her if things progressed with Tommy. The feeling Tommy gave her after kiss had subsides and Victoria was now sitting in the car in a somewhat subdued mood, had the kiss been a distraction? How Tommy meant it?
John did not push the matter anymore he knew Victoria too well to know she would not budge in the detailed she shared. The drive to London was a long one, they had reached the place they were staying and it was almost night fall. Victoria had fallen sleep on John in the car and Tommy did not like it one bit. He had finally opened himself up to the girl he had loved since they were little. The timing was complete off, but Tommy felt like he was going to lose her if he didn’t do something then. Tommy swiftly glided out of the car and opened the door nearest to Victoria.
“John, I’ve got her. You take the bags inside with Arthur” John was going to question Tommy’s motives but from the glare in Tommy’s eye John thought he better not.
“Right, Tom, just be careful with her” John got out of the car and grabbed the bags with Arthur and headed inside the house. Meanwhile Tommy had picked up Victoria and help her with such care, like she would break if he held her too tightly. She stirred when Tommy lifted her from the car, she settled herself into Tommy and smiled when she caught his scent in her nose.
“Tommy” a small voice spoke. He looked down to the girl he loved so much. “I’m still mad at you for bringing the boys.” Tommy felt a smirk appear on his face.
“I know love, but it was a last minute thing, don’t worry there will still be time for just us.” Tommy had got to the door and Victoria was now fully awake. Tommy let her down and they walked into the house together.
“Oi oi little toria is awake, not gonna carry her over the threshold Tom?” Arthur had already found the whisky and was proceeding in make his way through the bottle.
“Actually Arthur, only married couples do that and I am far too young to be married” Victoria piped up, a slight blush appearing on her face. She brushed past the boys and headed towards the kitchen.
“Anyone for tea?” Victoria shouted out into the abyss, she had not noticed Tommy come into the room and stand behind her.
“Are there any biscuits?” Tommy spoke into her ear making Victoria jump.
“Fuck Tommy you can’t just come up behind a girl. Especially one that is still mad at you” Victoria smiled to herself and continued to make the tea. Just as she has put the kettle on the stove to boil she felt two hands on her waist. These two hands quickly found her ticklish spot and went to town tickling her.
“Stop…hahaha….oh god….hahaha” She grabbed the two hands and turned around. Stood there with a smirk on his face was Tommy, he hadn’t left the room but instead stood and watched her effortlessly move around the kitchen.
“I remembered you were ticklish here. Do you remember the one time I tickled you so hard you fucking pissed ya self?” Tommy was not laughing at the memory while Victoria folder her arms and looked up at Tommy unimpressed. She knew Tommy wasn’t ticklish but boy she wished he was.
“Was Grace ticklish Tommy?” That stopped his smile in an instant. But quickly brought a smile to Victoria’s face. Tommy stopped and looked at her, he them took a step closer to her so they were inches away from each over.
“Yes she was,” Tommy brought his hands to the side of Victoria’s face.
“She was particularly ticklish just around here” Tommy then slowly ran his fingers down Victoria’s neck and continued one hand between her breasts. He stopped just above her belly button, where the top of Victoria’s skirt met her blouse and tickled her. Victoria let out a laugh scream which was soon followed by a joyous giggle. This little trick of Victoria’s had backfired and now She has tears running down her face as Tommy tickled her.
Just as this moment John and Arthur were in the doorway of the kitchen watching the scene unfold.
“Man he fucking loves her and won’t tell her” John muttered to Arthur.
“What was he fucking doing with Grace anyway. I mean fucking look at that John” Arthur replied looking at Victoria and Tommy in the kitchen.
Tommy was Victoria’s and Victoria was Tommy’s even if they didn’t realise it yet.
The tickling had stopped and Victoria and Tommy were not stood looking into each-others eyes. Tommy brought his hand back to Victoria’s neck and pulled her flush against him. Everything stopped, it was like only the two of them existed in the entire world. Victoria stopped breathing as Tommy’s lips glided over hers. He kissed her like she would break, like she was the most precious thing in the world. The loud whistle of the kettle broke them apart and a cough from the two brothers standing in the doorway.
“Right Tom, this fucking club we’re taking over. Is it safe for little Toria to be there?” Arthur spoke, not wanting to look at the scene in front of him.
“Why would I not go Arthur? Too scared I may steal the spotlight from the Peaky Fucking Blinders” Victoria smirked. Victoria could be her own force when she wanted to be, but being around the boys she often let them take the lead.
“She will be fine Arthur, nothing is going to go wrong tonight.” Tommy moved away from Victoria as she made the tea and found a few biscuits in the cupboard.
“Right then boys, I bet take my leave to go an find something to wear for our little group outing” Victoria looked directly at Tommy when she mentioned the group outing, hoping to hint at him that it should have been just the two of them.
As Victoria left the room John and Arthur turned to look at Tommy, who lit a cigarette which he has taken from the inside of this coat.
“So Tom, what’s goin’ on there then? You and Toria? ‘bout fucking time if you ask me” Arthur was quick off the mark to question Tommy, not really caring if Victoria heard them.
Tommy looked up at his brothers and slowly blew the smoke out of his mouth.
“What has it fuckin’ got to do with you? Now the club, it is one of Sabini’s but after tonight boys…” Tommy stood tall over his brothers and lifted his cigarette high.
“it will belong to the PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!!!” The boys cheers and stood around each other.
(Victoria’s P.O.V)
I walked up the stairs and could hear Arthur asking Tommy about what he saw. I knew Tommy won’t say anything. It was new and something to be kept between us for now. At the top of the stairs I was greeted by 4 different doors, one was obviously the bathroom but the others, who knows where john put my cases.
I closed my eyes and pointed to a random door, opening my eyes I looked where I was pointing and headed towards the door. I creaked open the door and found my cases sitting neatly on the bed. I opened the top case and there nearly placed on the top was a silver sparkly fringe dress, I knew this was going to be the one.
It was a little short but no shorter than anything the ladies at the club would be wearing so fuck it. Let’s give the boys a show shall we?