Grace and Kimber

“Victoria, stay inside with Polly and Ada. Kimber is coming and I cannot have you anywhere near it. No discussion nothing. Stay here. Stay put and for once do as you’re fucking told.” I had already had this speech from John but moments later I had it again from Tommy. I looked down worried and for the first time in my life I had been brought into the Shelby’s dealings and now we were all in danger. Tommy put a finger under my chin and brought my eyes to his.
“Do you have your gun?” I nodded,
“Where is it?” I looked down and hiked up my dress taking it from my stockings to show Tommy.
“Is it loaded?” I nodded again. He let out a breath and place one hand on each of my cheeks then closed his eyes.
“Tommy, how did they know? How did Kimber find out what you were planning to do?” Tommy opened his eyes and looked at me, concern plastered on his face.
“I don’t know Victoria, there were three people that knew other than myself. You, Polly and Grace. I don’t know who betrayed me. But I promise you I will fucking find out.” Just then Polly entered the room and Tommy dropped his hands from my face and stepped back.
“Oh don’t worry Tommy I’ve seen you two do that before. Go and save the Garrison, I’ll take care of Little Vick.” Polly ushered Tommy out of the door and turned to me.
“I know who betrayed you, and I think deep down you do to. It was Grace, she must be working for the police or at least she is sending messages somewhere. There isn’t a copper insight, they have all vanished abandoned their posts so to speak.” Polly looked pissed and now so was I. Little Princess Grace betrayed Tommy, betrayed the whole Shelby clan. I am going to kill her.
“Pol, she lied to Harry too about going to the races with Tommy, I bet she went to Campbell, that bitch. Polly you’ll have to hold me back. I’m going to kill her.” I checked up gun to make sure it definitely was fully loaded and placed it back in my stockings. I turned to Polly and she gave me a nod. We left the Shelby house and made our way to the Garrison.

(No One’s P.O.V)
Grace is about to leave when Polly and Victoria arrive.
“Leaving so soon Grace. Why not stay for the party” Victoria spat through her teeth. She wasn’t usually a violent person when someone threatened the people she loved Victoria would do anything to protect them.
“I told Tommy I was leaving and he” She began, Polly came into view and told Grace get a few drinks and take a seat. Grace looking intimidated did as she was told. The three of them sat round a table.
“Now listen here Grace, I know what you are. I know what you did. Tommy may accept you but we know what and who you are and never will take you in. I suggest you leave before I kill you myself.” Victoria was ready to fill Grace with holes, but Polly held her leg under the table.
“Now Grace, we know who you are, but I want to hear it from the whore mouth of yours, tell me what the fuck you are.” Polly order Grace, all three women were now stood around the table, drinks quickly forgotten.
Grace reached into her bag and pulled out a gun.
“I am an agent of the Crown and have the right to use force. If I feel it necessary I will understand. As for you Victoria, you are not a Shelby and never will be. Tommy loves me and Arthur and John will never love you more than friends. I know you’re in love with MY Tommy but he does not love you, so I suggest you give up on that one.” Grace riled Victoria so much that she lunged for Grace.
“Little Princess Grace, if I see, hear or even smell that you have come back to Birmingham I will kill you myself and make Tommy watch. Do you fucking understand me? I may not be a Peaky fucking blinder or even an official Shelby but I grew up around them and have known then my entire life. So you best believe I know how to put hole in you so quickly you’ll bleed in seconds. But I also know how to make it hurt so much you’ll beg for death.” It was at this point Polly pulled Victoria away from Grace. She looked dead into Graces eyes and ordered her to leave. Grace turned around and walked out of the Garrison. Gone. For good the women thought.
Victoria and Polly head back to the Shelby house and await news from Tommy, it must have been a few hours before Tommy came back to the house. Kimber was dead and from what Victoria heard Tommy tell Polly things with the races were in their favour. Tommy did not look himself when he sat down at the table. Victoria new why but wanted to console the man she had feelings for.
“Tommy is everything okay? Kimber is gone and the racing issue is sorted isn’t it?” Tommy didn’t look at Victoria instead he fetched a cigarette from his pocket it and lit it. Taking his first drag and blowing out the smoke. He rested his and with the cigarette in on the table and then brought his face to look at Victoria.
“She’s gone ‘Toria, up and left didn’t she. She gave Campbell the information about Kimber, she was working with the police. How did I not see it?” Victoria had never seen Tommy look so sorrowful he really did love Grace.
“I know Tommy, I saw her at the Garrison before she left, told me everything. I’m sorry Tom, I really am. I know I didn’t like her, but you did and well…I hurts me to see you in such pain. How about a drink around family at the Garrison?” Tommy looked at me and continued to smoke is cigarette. I shook his head indicating that he didn’t want to go to the Garrison. Victoria moved to get some whiskey and poured Tommy a drink, standing behind him she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
“I’ve got to go do something Victoria I’ll see you in a bit and walk you back home. Go keep Ada company will you?” Tommy placed his empty glass on the table, Victoria removed her hand from Tommy’s shoulder, bent down and kissed his cheek.
“Okay Tommy, you do what you gotta do, I’ll be waiting for you.” This made Tommy smile and he stood and left the Shelby house. Maybe Grace was wrong, maybe Tommy did see something in Victoria after all.