Race to the Garrison

(No One's P.O.V)
Victoria had spent a week avoiding Tommy Shelby, the incident with the Whiskey and almost confessing her feelings for him had her constantly nervous around any of the Shelby boys, even around Ada and Polly. This past week there had been a visit from a man named Billy Kimber, there was something about a Mr Shelby fixes races when he shouldn’t have been but Victoria just stayed in the back room clutching the gun she kept in her stockings. Victoria tried to keep out of the dodgy dealings of the Shelby clan but this was out of the window when the three bothers had a meeting in the middle of the Garrison in broad daylight.
Tommy did end up taking Grace to the races and making me stay behind to look after the bar, it is safe to say things did not go to plan as all of the Shelby boys were hostile upon their return.

(Victoria’s P.O.V)
I was currently sat in the Shelby kitchen, John to my left and Arthur to my right. Both men had foul looks on their faces and no one was going to tell me why.
“Right boys if you’re going to have faces like bull dogs then I’ll take my leave if that is what you want.” I went to push my chair out when two hands landed on my shoulders one from John and one from Arthur.
“Don’t go Vick stay, I’m sorry about the mood, its just that shit hasn’t been going well for the Peaky Blinders, and well. Under Tommy’s orders we can’t tell you. But please stay.” John patted my shoulder and I sat back down.
“Vick there is shit going down that might get dangerous. But don’t worry kid because we’re the Peaky Fucking Blinders” Arthur stood up shouting the final words of his little speech. It brought a smile to my face and a small laugh. He picked up a cigarette from his pocket and offered it to me, I shook my head and he shrugged lighting it for himself instead.
“Now that my boys have cheered up some let’s have a little fun. How about a little game of I’ve never, like the old days” both Arthur and John groaned, they knew how this would play out.
“Fine but if we do this lets head to the Garrison, there is more whisky there.” I jumped from my seat and smiles at John, I muttered one word and my smile was matched by John.
“Race?” Arthur let out a large laugh and shook his head, cigarette still in hand. John and I stood at the front door of the Shelby house, looked at each other briefly and set to racing each other to the Garrison.
“John don’t you dare that’s cheating, you shoved me and now I have mud on my face.” I looked a complete state when we both barrelled into the Garrison with a large thud, which was swiftly followed by the both of us laughing so hard my hair can undone.
“John Shelby is that any way to behave, especially when accompanied by a young lady. Even if lady is stretching it. Hello Miss Jackson, I haven’t seen you in over a week. Have you been avoiding me?” Well shit me, stood leaning on the bar was Tommy fucking Shelby and little miss princess Grace. Fuck. I scrambled to my feet and brushed my dress down. I looked over at John who was now back to the serious faced John who was apart of the Peaky Blinders. I smiled at him and headed towards the bar to grab us both a drink. I passed Grace who was also standing behind the bar, that smug look on her face just made me want to smack it even more than usual.
“Victoria do you think it wise to start drinking now. Especially what happened last time.” Tommy spoke up, giving me a slight smirk. I refused to look at him and grabbed a bottle of Whiskey and headed for the back room.
“You coming John, I’m sure Arthur will be here any moment.” I smiled towards John and headed to the back room. I clonked the bottle on the table and sat down just as the door opened again and in came Arthur, who was followed by Tommy and Grace. I groaned internally the game was ruined before it even begun.
“Right then Tor you start, a game of I’ve never was your idea after all.” The smirk on Grace’s face dropped which made the one on my face grow.
“Okay then, I’ve never…oh I’ve got it. I’ve never got a tattoo” Tommy took a drink, which we all knew about but then slowly I took a drink myself. This earned looked from across the table from everyone except John. He already knew I had a tattoo; he’d never seen it but knew I had one.
“Well, well, well, little Vick I am surprised. Where is this tattoo located, and what is it of?” Arthur questioned. I shook my head and hid behind my fallen hair.
“John your turn” I looked towards John and he looked around the table.
“Alight, I’ve never fired a gun” We all took a drink including little Princess Grace, to my surprise none of the Shelby boys looked shocked at this, they were more shocked that I had fired a gun than anything else.
“Someone is full of surprise aren’t they. I’ll go next shall I.” Grace was not trying to involve herself in the game, great. What shite is going to come out with now. The table looked at Grace in anticipation, I however looked at her in distain.
“I’ve never...” she has to think about it, “oh I know I’ve never kissed someone of the same sex” the table went silent, that was until you clonked your glass back on the table. John and Arthur looked at me and smirked giving me a cheeky wink.
“Well Little innocent Vicky isn’t as innocent as we thought, when was it? Who instigated it? You? Her?” Grace kept trying to interrogate me to find out more details I was about to tell her to fuck off when Tommy spoke up.
“That’s enough Grace. Victoria doesn’t have to tell us anything if she doesn’t want to.” Tommy looked shocked, maybe even impressed he was difficult to read when he wouldn’t look at you. But I could see in Grace’s eyes that she was not going to let it drop. What’s with the interrogation I wonder.
The game went on for a little while, each of us slowly becoming more and more intoxicated. It must have been approaching midnight when Grace stood to leave, Tommy followed out of the back room only to return a few moments later with a smirk on his face.
“Gave your little Princess a kiss goodnight aye Tommy.” Arthur went to continue his sentence, but the glare Tommy gave him made him stop talking.
“So boys, have you sorted the Billy Kimber situation or will I have to keep my gun loaded from now on.” All three Shelby boys turned to look at me, Tommy stepped forward and hoisted me from my seat.
“What do you know of Billy Kimber Victoria? Tell me.” Tommy towered over me with his cap almost pressed to my forehead.
“I just know he runs the races and that you had a meeting with him the other day. I was in the in the back room. I heard it all, Mr Shelby fixing the races when he shouldn’t be. Tommy what have you gotten yourself and the boys into?” I wasn’t going to keep it a secret that I knew what was happening Tommy tends to find out things anyway; being the King of the Shelby’s he has eyes everywhere.
“Don’t worry love we’ve got this and Billy fucking Kimber is not going to ruin our plans understand?” Arthur spoke from his seat at the table, I nodded and didn’t push anymore I knew when to leave it, most of the time.