Let me drive

Chapter 10
(Victoria’s POV)
I pulled on my dress and strapped my shoes to my feet. My tattoo was still hidden even in this dress. I left my hair down knowing it would catch the attention of the boys and everyone else in the club. I rouged my cheeks and applied a little lippie. I looked at myself in the mirror that was in my room and pouted making a face at myself in the mirror, it was at this moment I heart a light knocking at the door.
“Come in” I called to whoever was behind the door. As the door opened I saw the youngest Shelby standing open mouthed staring in my direction.
“Tor there is no way Tommy will let you go out like that. I mean you look wow but he ain’t gonna be happy” John’s cheeks were slowly becoming more and more pink. I sighed putting the lipstick down and turning to face him.
“Now dear John, when have I ever asked Mr Thomas Shelby by clothing advice? Never, I will wear whatever I was and no one and I mean NO ONE will tell me otherwise” I patted John on the shoulder and left the room making my way down the stairs. The sound of my heels clicking on the stairs and I descended. Right Mister Shelby let’s see how this goes shall we.
(Tommy’s POV)
I was tapping my foot on the floor waiting for Victoria to return I knew she was going to take a little while to get ready by not this fucking long. John could see my patients wearing thin and had taken it upon himself to head upstairs to find Victoria. A few moments later I heard the clonking of her heels on the stairs and new she was coming down. I stood to make my way into the hall. Arthur was still sat drinking his 4th glass of whisky, but a look in my direction he downed the glass and stood up to follow in my direction. I opened the door and almost bumped straight into Victoria. I took one look at her and had to stop myself. She was a dream, a fucking sexy wet dream may I add.
“absolutely not. Victoria you will put a coat on right this instant. I will not have you” She cut me off by placing her hand over my mouth.
“Save it Tommy, I ain’t changing and not a fucking thing. Got it? Good. Let’s go.” I was stunned no one ever spoke to me like that. Well Polly tried but often gave in. She grabbed hold of Arthurs hand and lead him towards the door, stopping to look at me.
“Are you coming Tommy? Or are you just going to stare?” She smirked at me and left through the door with Arthur, behind me I could hear John chuckle. I turned to look at him and he instantly stopped
“Not a word John, not a fucking word” I placed my cap on my head and followed Victoria and Arthur towards the car. Stood giggling with Arthur, Victoria looked like perfection and I could not stop myself from smiling. She saw me coming and ran towards me.
“Tommy please can I drive. Oh please Tommy” I raised my eyebrows towards her doe eyes and shook my head, no way was I letting her drive, I didn’t even know if she could.
“Tommy please, I learnt while you boys were away. I can do it. Let me drive Tommy please” She stood right in front of me and pressed herself into my chest. I looked down at her and smirked.
“No Toria, I do not wish to die before I get to the club.” But she quickly ran from me giggling, I looked at her hands and she has taken the keys from my pocket and was not raced towards the drivers seat.
“Well Tommy you may end up walking then if you don’t hurry” I swallowed hard, not many things scared me but the idea of Victoria driving filled me with fear. I saw both of my brother say a little prayer and climb into the car. Here we go.
(No ones POV)
Victoria excitedly clambered into the driving seat, jammed the keys into the ignition and brought the car to life. She hadn’t driven a car in a while, it wasn’t proper for a lady to do so but fuck being proper. The Shelby boys precariously climbed into the car. Tommy sat next to Victoria while the other two Shelby boys sat behind her.
“Are we ready boys. Off we go” Victoria lifted her foot on the clutch and brought the care slowly away from the pavement and into the road. Each Shelby boy held onto the car for dear life. Victoria smirked as she pulled up by the club the boys planned on taking over, she looked over the Shelby boys who were as pale as ghosts. Victoria killed the engine and let out a laugh.
“What the fuck happened to you lot? My driving is not that bad.” She opened the car door and jumped out. Slowly each Shelby stepped out of the car, Tommy came straight up to Victoria and help out his hand.
“Keys young lady” With another giggle Victoria handed Tommy the keys and carried on walking towards the club not waiting for the boys.
Victoria sat herself at the bar and was greeted by a very handsome young man,
“What can I get ya doll?”
(Victoria’s POV)
“A sidecar please, and three whiskeys if you please. My friends are just parking the car” I smirked at the man as he place the drinks down in front of me.
“That will be umm” He froze, didn’t finish his sentence. I then noticed the three whisky’s next to me were gone. I brought my drink to my lips and stood from my chair.
“On the house, how kind of you” I smirked at the man and left with the Shelby brothers to sit closer to the music.
“So boys what are we going to do now?” Tommy looked me directly in the eyes.
“You Miss Jackson are going to keep your pretty little self sat in that chair. No matter what happens do you not move until I tell you otherwise. Understood.” I knew Tommy was serious and now was not a time to mess around. I slumped back in my chair and held my drink to my lips.
“Gentlemen, miss I believe you are in the wrong place. You have been recognised as the Peaky Blinders and I have been ordered to respectfully ask you all the leave.” The barman who served me stood quivering in his shoes. Tommy was about to stand but I beat him to it. I placed my drink on the table and stood in front of the quivering barman.
“Now dear, I am sitting here drinking my drink with my friends and I would respectfully ask that you fuck off back to the bar and get us another round drinks. There’s a good boy” I patted the man on his chest and waited for him to move. He didn’t.
“Maybe you didn’t hear me. I said” The barman interrupted me.
“Oh miss Shelby I heard you loud and clear but unfortunately for you I am more scared of my boss than I am of you.” This riled me like no one had before. In a swift move I grabbed Arthurs cap and sliced the mans throat and watched him fall to the ground.
“Still more scared of your boss, oh and it’s miss Jackson, NOT Shelby.” He obviously couldn’t respond, I’d just slit his throat. I turned back to the table and downed my drink.
“Boys, fucking finish this, I’m bored now.” That was when it all happened, the club erupted in violence and blood was everywhere. Punches were thrown here and there and Arthur had made himself MC of the fight. I sat in my chair giggling, they got what they deserved, not scared of me. Well, we will see about that. We left the club to find other places to drink, let the fun begin.