Chapter 4

Once we had gotten into my room and closed the door, Bucky was up against me pushing me into the door. His eyes were closed and he was taking deep breathes. The warmth of his body was heating my own. Biting my lip, I held back a moan at his closeness.

"Care to explain what happened, Princess?" Bucky asked between gritted teeth. I could feel his heartbeat, he was aroused, I could also tell because something was pressing against my lower stomach. I swallowed hard as I looked up at him.

"I just got lost in thought back there. I apologize." I tried to stay formal, trying to keep my thoughts away from the sinful ones that tried to take over earlier. I saw Steve standing behind Bucky. He seemed calmer than Bucky, but not by much. His bright blue eyes seemed darker, much closer to Bucky's shade of steel. But Bucky's eyes were nearly black.

"No need to apologize for having thoughts. Maybe keep them at bay in public areas though." Steve said, he had his jaw set, maybe biting his cheek to keep calm. Bucky smirked down at me and leaned towards my neck.

"What were you praying for, Princess?" He asked smoothly. His breath tickling my ear and heating me up more.

"I-I uh-" I blinked hard, trying to get words together. It was getting harder to breath the tension was just that thick. His body pressing harder into mine, a whimper left my lips.

"Buck, let the girl breath." Steve said, his hand on Bucky's upper arm. Bucky groaned and backed up a bit, a shaky inhale from me as I calm down a bit.

"I was just thinking about the Bonding ceremony steps." I finally said after catching my breath. Steve and Bucky looked at me, a mixture of confusion and curiosity between them. I took another breath as I side stepped out from between the door and Bucky, moving towards my bed and sitting down gracefully. "There are several things that will go on in 13days. The Acceptance Ceremony, where my people will accept you as my Mates, essentially making them your people as well." I looked to see Bucky's reaction, he was cringing at the idea of being touched by a bunch of people. I smiled at him sadly. "Afterwards there will be a feast, lots of food, music, entertainment." Bucky looked excited when I said food. Steve was chuckling at his reaction. "Then you'll be given titles in our Village." Steve and Bucky glanced at each other, nodding.

"What else? That didn't get your mind wandering." Steve said in a raspy voice. I looked over to him and sighed. I was hoping to get on a different topic.

"The last thing is the more private declaration." I whispered. Bucky and Steve both shared confused looks. "That's when we finish the bond between us." I whispered softer, a bit afraid of the reactions. Bucky and Steve definitely heard me. Steve had a light red wash up his cheeks. Bucky went back to his more aroused features. His eyes dark and jaw set.

"So you were thinking of how it would go? With the two of us?" Bucky asked, Steve looking over to me, his eyes hooded. Bucky made his way closer to me. "How did it go in your head, Princess?" He asked as he stood in front of me, Steve was sat next to me, leaning closer to hear my answer. They were purposely teasing me. Heat rose up my neck and flushed onto my cheeks. My body was warming from the thoughts that I had during Prayer.

"Uh-I- Well-" I stammered out. Steve gave a chuckle next to me, his breath hitting my ear making me jump slightly. His hand found its way to rest on my mid thigh, giving it a slight squeeze as Bucky placed his hand on my cheek, making me look up at him.

"I think she wants us to take her together, Stevie." Bucky chuckled darkly. I felt the heat pool lower in me, tightening my legs together. Steve noticed, obliviously.

"I think you're right, Buck." Steve whispered. Bucky brought his lips to to hover over mine, keeping my eyes open to see what he would do.

"Too bad we have to wait. I'd take you right now." He whispered against my lips. The heat of his breath making my thighs squeeze tighter. Steve squeezed my thigh and leaned into my ear.