Chapter 10

Dreaming-

I was standing in my father's study again. I know I was dreaming, but this is different. It's just like before, this is not just a dream.

"Papa?" I asked innocently. He looked up at me with a warm smile. Instantly he stood up from his desk and pulled me into a hug.

"Bandar! You're back!" He exclaimed hugging me tightly. I smiled and inhaled his maple syrup and woodsy scent. I missed it so much. He pulled back and held my shoulders. "Tell me what's happening." He demanded in a gently way.

"I just escaped Scrye. I think Steve and Bucky have me right now. I actually wanted to ask abou- Wait...How are we talking? We cremated you. Your spirit should have passed on.." I trailed off pulling away from him and stepping back. He sighed.

"Yes but I touched the Bone of Mrtyu so I'm stuck in Limbo for a while." He explained.

"Wait! You know where the Bone of Mrtyu is?!?! How?? I thought only Grandpa Ji knew where it was." I was so confused.The Bone of Mrtyu was hidden by my great great grandfather, my father wouldn't know where it was to even come close to it.

"That's not true. He passed it on to my father and then to me. And I had passed it on to you." Now I was really confused. He never told me where it was...Wait. I looked around.

"Your Study?" I asked meeting his fading dark eyes. He nodded, his eyes looking away from me to his desk. I moved to the desk and stared at it. "But it was emptied after you died. I don't know what ma did with all of your stuff."

He shook his head at me. "She didn't move it." He said, opening up the top middle drawer and reaching his hand in it and pressing something on the roof of the drawer. I stared confused as a click was heard. What...the...hell? I kneeled down to see a small compartment opened up under his desk, the glow of the Bone of Mrtyu emitting from within it. I reached to touch it but Papa grabbed my hand. "You can't touch it. If you do...You'll be stuck here with us." I looked up at him confused, before I saw Grandpa Ji behind him along with my Grandfather Tali.

"There must be a way to get you all freed. This can't be permanent." I shook my head, trying to think of a way to break them free. Grandpa Ji stepped forward and made me look at him and stand up.

"My little Daneen. My have you grown into such a beautiful woman." He whispered in a gentle warm tone. I felt a tear flow from my eye as I stared into his light blue eyes. He had the eyes of ultimate power. I was staring at him in shock and amazement. "You hold such potential. You are the first Daughter in a long line of Sons in this family. You hold the same powers I once held." He reached out and pushed my hair out of my face, making my focus leave his eyes for a minute. "And so much more."

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, my voice shakened from being around such powerful people in my life.

"You have more power to unlock than I did. You can defeat Scrye. You can bring our Kingdom peace atlas." He smiled at me, his eyes crinkling with his smile. "All you have to do, is believe it."

"And don't let your anger take over." Grandpa Tali chipped in with a bit of humor in his voice.

"And don't push Steve and Bucky away." My father said next to me. I looked over at him confused. "They are going to help you with your power. They can help you control it. Let them help you." I looked at him in guilt. I had pushed them away a bit without meaning to. Trying to handle the situation and with-holding information that could no, that did, endanger me.

"Now, You should wake up before they worry that you passed." Grandpa Ji stated, bringing my attention back to him. I shook my head.

"But how am I supposed to stop Scrye? If I can't touch the Bone of Mrtyu, how am I supposed to keep it away from him?" I asked rushed. I could feel someone was a threat near me.