Chapter 21

A week has passed by now. I was fully able to get up and walk around on my own. I still had dizzy spells occasionally. But Bruce said that will go away with time, like a bad concussion, it can't just disappear like that. I showed no extra abilities other than having super blood. Thank god, I was not a frost giant or a master of the shadows. My own powers were back, but not as strong as they were. But like the dizzy spells, it'll come back with time.

Loki had use magic to help build my palace back up faster. Thor had told me in secret that Loki had taken a liking towards me, not like that, more like a sister he always wanted but never asked for. And with me having his blood through me, it almost made us blood related now anyway. Steve was starting to relax more around Loki, act like he was not going anywhere, which was true. I was actually going to ask Loki to take Falan's place in the royal guard. He was smart with strategy and was powerful. Although, he wasn't much of a trainer, he showed true promise with working with my other guards. I know he would probably decline since he has a kingdom to go to. But I still want to offer it.

Since the palace was back, my people were waiting for me to come back. I still had to announce my soulmates, even though we skipped that step and I had to acknowledge the past to them. I was definitely putting it off. Bucky was helping me with that. He knew I had to go back, but he didn't want to yet. To be in the public eye a whole lot more than if he was just an avenger. Steve was giving me time, but kept bringing it up, since he was the responsible one of us.

Leann was still locked up, safely guarded by magic and what not. She had acted alone so she would be alone.

I had gotten pretty close to most of the team. Peter was like that kid brother I always wanted. Being an only child sucked. But Peter was like that younger brother I wanted to protect and always have happiness in his life. He promised to visit when I go back to the palace. During the summers and spring breaks he wants to bring MJ and Ned to stay with me and my guys. I loved that idea. It helped that his Aunt May already agreed to it since I was royalty and it gave her the opportunity to travel as well.

Clint and I were pretty close. He was like an older brother now. He made me promise I would come meet his family on the farm eventually. I of course told him he's more than welcome to come stay at the palace. There would always be plenty of rooms and food for him and his family to stay. And with Scrye gone it was safe.

Natasha was probably the closes to me between the three. She was there for me when I had my nightmare and helped me figure out everything. She was a very good friend. She told me that she would drop by randomly to check in. She also told me to have a lot of fun with my mates. Whatever that means.

Sam and I weren't given the option to really get close, but he was definitely that goofy guy anyone would want to be friends with. I told him he's more than welcomed to come by whenever. Especially since he was friends with Steve and Bucky.

Thor had gone back home to Asgard now. He has told me he would have Heimdale, whoever that is, watch over me and my kingdom. He also said he would drop in randomly to check in.

Tony mumbled about how he would miss my attitude and comebacks. I think he also said something about coming to visit with Pepper and that I was to be in the wedding.

Bruce was going to come stay frequently to make sure my medical staff was trained appropriately and to check my blood for me. He also staying here and there to get away from life. Which I can't blame him. I had a lab made for him which he was more than willing to accept.

Loki was still at the palace for right now. He was released from Asgard custody completely. His wiliness to help some measly Midgardians, showing he was a changed man. Everyone was warming up to him on Earth now. Even Tony.