Touka

Kaneki, you bastard.

I flopped down onto the bed, cursing Kaneki. If I caused a scene like that I would most likely get fired. Kaneki could blame it on rage. He had taken off shortly after saying his good mornings to the crew. He had kissed me goodbye, at least. I loved his kisses. He was soft, but I knew there was a hint of roughness in there. It might've been a hint; but it was definitely there. I would have to try and draw that out next time. I worked the rest of my shift thinking about Kaneki; thinking about what he was doing. It must've been important, right? He did take off pretty fast.

-----

The tapping on my window roused me from my sleep. I sighed, checking to see what was there. Who was there. I gulped at the red eye, before realising who it was. I dashed open to the window and unlocked it. He fell inside, gasping and writhing. I saw the blood seeping from a wound in his chest. I ripped off his shirt, exposing his deep wound. It dashed across his chest, and curved around to the soft flesh of his belly. "How?" I asked as I softly wiped up the blood. It had begun to heal - the bleeding stopped within a matter of minutes. But he was still in bad shape. If I hit the scab it would probably open again. If he moved it would definitely open. I was straddling him to stop him from twisting, and then I had a hand on one of his shoulders. He would dig his nails into the ground if I hit the wound with the towel, but he didn't seem to mind the pain. "I could've... just... showered." He panted heavily. I shook my head.
"If you move, it'll reopen. What would I do if you passed out and I didn't know about it? You can die!"

"You could come in with me." He suggested with a wink. I sighed.
"Another time, Eye-Patch." I smiled. He tried to sit up, but I forced him back down. "It'll reopen." I snapped. "I don't need more blood on my carpet."

"You shouldn't be worried about your carpet! Your boyfriend is in trouble. You're cold hearted."

"You're fine now." I said softly. He sighed, but nodded. "I can deal with that." He smiled at me. "As long as you stay with me."

"Tell me what happened." I said softly.

"I got jumped, that's all."

"Jumped by ghouls?"

"You're the only ghoul I'll let bite me." I flicked the bridge of his nose. He whimpered as he grabbed my wrist. He kissed my palm, and I cocked my head. He licked along the skin on my wrist, and I shivered as he sat up slowly. He kissed me softly, and I remembered that primal side of him. Maybe I could draw it out if he was wounded. Trying to think of my new experiment, I flicked my tongue against his lip. He pushed my tongue back with his own, but wasn't expecting me to clamp my mouth shut. He licked my lip for entry, but I kept my mouth firmly shut. I was teasing, trying to get a reaction. He grunted, and then he forced my mouth open. His kisses became rougher, more demanding.

Hungry.

I kept my squeal of delight to myself. Knowing I could drive him over the 'nice-soft-Kaneki' edge and turn him into passionate Kaneki gave me a sense of happiness. I wrapped my arms around his neck before I pushed him down to the ground again. He made a noise of surprise. "Ah..." He whined as I pulled away. "Your wound will reopen." I sighed as I slowly rose. I stood over him before I helped him to his feet slowly. He collapsed onto my bed and I squealed internally.

Kaneki was in my bed.

The fact that he was wounded did nothing to cull my racing heart. I was breathing strangely, wondering how I ended up in this position.

Wondering how I fell in love.