Touka

He didn't seem to mind as I threaded the flowers into his hair. He sat still, waiting for me to complete the head band. When I was finally finished, he gave me a grin. I felt my heart swell.

How had I not realised how hot he was? I mean.. his eyes were bright, intelligent, and attractive. His body had been whipped into shape from all of the fighting he had been doing. I shuddered at the thought of Kaneki in a fight. He was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

I didn't know how to handle myself when he swung me onto his back, and we marched through the field. "Am I too heavy?" I asked as he began to slow. He came to a complete stop, dropping me to my feet, and then he crouched. "No. You're way too light. Eat more."

"But if I eat more you won't kiss me."

"Hmm? Why's that?" He cocked his head as he stood, handing me a flower. "Because you don't like the taste of flesh and well.. you'd be able to taste it." I managed. He scoffed.

"I'd kiss you even after you'd eaten. Hell, I'd kiss you while you were eating." He sighed. "Cause I love you." I felt the shock. I'd forgotten all about our little talk. "Yeah, I love you too." I smiled as he crouched once more. He tapped his shoulders. "Hup." He smiled as I climbed onto him. The hotel was actually very beautiful; especially the field surrounding it. What wasn't so beautiful was the people inside it.

They often came after me or Kaneki, for money or... other things. They'd once let their grabby hands touch me, and I had snatched it from its position on my waist and snapped it. He would have fun explaining why he had a broken arm.

And a few broken fingers.

But now they were after us for a fight, and would often come to ruin our moment. One of those moments was now, when Kaneki brushed his lips across mine and smiled as I whined for more. He was being cold hearted, teasing me like this. I felt a lingering presence behind me, and then a third hand was on my body. Kaneki was yanked away from me, and I watched him cover his ghoul eye with his hand. He looked at me, panicked as the men surrounded us for the hundredth time since we had arrived yesterday. 

"Ah, what do you want?" I growled. The ringleader licked his lips, sending saliva around his face. "We want..." He grabbed my shirt, managing to rip it off of my body in a matter of seconds. Kaneki struggled under the weight of one of the men, and since he only had one hand he wasn't going very well. 

"Touka!" Kaneki yelled as I was thrown to the ground. 

"It's fine, Kaneki! Don't do something you'll regret."

"I won't regret it." He muttered as he shoved the man off of him. He managed to wrestle the man with only one hand, keeping his other hand over his eye. 

I stared in disbelief as he took down the man, slamming a rock down onto his head. It looked quite hilarious, considering Kaneki still had a bouquet of flowers on his head. His tongue flickered across his lips, and then a gut-wrenching snarl rose from his throat. I cursed under my breath as he let his hand slide down his face, and his kagune rose out of no where. He seemed to be enjoying himself - and he seemed to enjoy the bites of flesh he was taking from each of the men. I yanked on his arm, and his hand slammed back on my exposed stomach. "Ah!" I almost vomited as he winded me. I felt the mark burning as he returned to the corpse.

"Kaneki..." I jumped onto him, wrestling him down to the ground. I was glad that he was holding back - he could have ripped me to shreds otherwise. 

"I..." He averted his eyes as his one ghoul eye turned grey once more. He ran the back of his hand over his mouth as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. "I'm a monster..." He whispered as he sat and cried into my shoulder. 

"No, you're not. You're a hero." I stroked his hair soothingly. "Thank you." I kissed his head. He shook, trembling. His entire body was shaking. His kagune had long since disappeared. 

"Kaneki..." I started as he stripped off his jacket. He gave it to me.

"You told me not to fight but here we are..." He sighed. "I'm very sorry, Touka."

"It's okay, Kaneki. Really." I nodded as I slid the jacket over my exposed skin. I sighed into its warmth. 

"If you hadn't of snapped..." I trailed off. What would have happened? Rape? Murder? 

I'm not sure.

"I don't want to think about that." He huffed. I nodded in agreement. "Also..." He put his hands on my waist, slowing undoing the jacket. He got down on his knees, and he kissed my stomach. The red mark that had been growing there was beginning to show signs of bleeding. I shuddered as his tongue trailed across my belly. It was a sensitive spot, but that made the pleasure all the more intense. He scraped his teeth across the mark as he sucked on my skin. I tangled my hands in his hair and started to massage his scalp. He let out a low groan as my nails dashed over his head. "All better?" He asked as he stood.

"All better." I nodded, smiling. He kissed me, his tongue sliding into my mouth as I attempted to supress a gasp. 

"Ah..." I felt his hand on my hip, working his way out onto my stomach and then travelling upwards. His hands danced across my boobs, and then back down onto my stomach as I arched into him. The kiss had intensified with a crazy fire that I hadn't known was inside of us. My body started to heat up, and my mind fogged over.

Really, I was lost in Kaneki. I was lost in his touch, and the feel of his lips on mine. 

I was lost in him, and I didn't want to come back out.