Part 4: Proposal Prep

A few months have passed since 64man and Hilda became official. Naturally, they told their friends when they got back to the Homebase, and they were all very happy for the new couple. Typhlosion Editz, LuxrayZekrom96 and Ena EditZ were a little skeptical of Hilda at first, mainly because they feared she would also break 64man's heart like Liz did, but she has since shown them that she does truly care and love 64man, and they have accepted her into the family. After they became official, Hilda moved into the Homebase and as usual freaked out because she was actually living with her famous boyfriend's family who's videos she also watched and greatly admired. Hilda's life also improved even more when she found out she got a promotion and a raise at her job. Apparently someone told her boss whose kid was a huge fan of theirs that they would meet them and give them an autograph and make whatever video they wanted, in exchange for letting Hilda take the test that would let her advance. When Hilda asked 64man if it was him, he just shrugged his shoulders but then smiled and winked at her. Hilda got the message and hugged her boyfriend with all her strength almost to the point of suffocation. 64man politely asked to let her go as he couldn't breathe. Hilda let go and apologized. She then thanked him at least a few dozen times. Everything was going great.

However, for 64man, his mind was somewhere else. For the past week he's been zoning out a lot more than he usually does. This started to worry everyone, especially Hilda, StarEspeon AMVS and Typhlosion Editz. When asked he would always say he's just trying to come up with a video that could go viral. This appeared to convince everyone, but there was one pink haired catlike Pokémon that saw right through him.

The next day when Hilda was out at work, the Pokémon saw her chance. She knocked on his door and he answered it.

"Oh hey lil sis, what's up?"

"C'mon, we're going for a walk" she said sternly.

"Why are we going for a—"

"Now!" She ordered.

"Y-Yes ma'am" he said with fear.

The two then left the Homebase and begun their walk. There was an awkward silence until 64man decided to break it.

"Um, did I do something wrong? I swear I haven't shocked Pokedog in months!"

StarEspeon sighed.

"No it's not that."

"Oh? Then what's this walk about?"

Star looked at 64man with concern.

"I'm worried about you, we all are. You've been spacing out a lot more than usual, and you've been looking at Hilda while you do it."

It is true that 64man has been staring at Hilda while he's out of it, but he didn't think anyone noticed that. Unfortunately for him his surrogate younger sister was very perceptive.

64man tried to come up with a good lie, but he knew it was pointless. He sighed in defeat.

"Ok, you're right, I have been spacing out a lot...and staring at Hilda too."

"Why are you" Star asked.

64man then stopped and turned his head to face Star.

"If I tell you, do you promise to not tell anyone? Especially Hilda?"

He looked dead serious, and Star knew that. She nodded. 64man then sighed again.

"I've been zoning out because...I've been thinking about asking Hilda to marry me."

Star gasped at his response. But she suddenly jumped up and down with excitement.

"HOLY CRAP MY BIG BRO IS GONNA GET MARRIED!!!"