Part 8: Epilogue

Hey! So originally I was gonna end the story at Part 7, but then I started to wonder what'll happen to 64man's and Hilda's kids in the future. So I decided to write this little epilogue to see what will happen. I plan on writing an Amourshipping FanFiction soon, which will most likely be a one-shot, and start writing a multi chapter IzuOcha Story. Both are still in the brainstorming phase, but I hope to start officially writing them soon. Anyway, enjoy this special chapter/part of A 64man100 Story!!

"For the last time, hold still Eri" Hilda said to her daughter.

"S-Sorry mom, I'm just so nervous" Eri said, her body shaking.

"Well, I guess I can understand, I was super nervous at my wedding" Hilda chuckled, thinking back to when she and 64man got married all those years ago.

It's been 20 years since Eri's sister Serena graduated from Middle School. Eri, now 26 years old, is about to get married.

"Hey mom, can I ask you something" she asked.

"Sure sweetheart, what is it?"

"D-Do you think my marriage will be great like your's and dad's?"

Hilda could see the fear in her daughter's voice. She smiled and placed her hands on Eri's shoulders.

"Before I answer your question, will you answer mine?"

Eri nodded.

"Do you love her?"

Eri didn't hesitate to answer.

"Of course I do. I love her so much."

"Then it will be great. I have no doubt" Hilda said with a loving smile. Hilda then gave Eri a motherly hug. "I wish you years of happiness with Miia."

"Thank you mom" Eri said, returning her mother's hug.

Just then, a Pink Pikachu entered the room.

"Are you guys ready yet? Dad's already waiting" she said.

"Yup, we're all ready" Hilda told her eldest daughter.

The three females then left the room and made their way to where 64man was waiting for them.
"Hey Serena" Eri asked her sister.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to say thank you. For everything you've done for me" she said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Serena was a little surprised at her sister's sudden confession. She then smiled.

"Well...you've helped me a lot over the years. I still can't thank you enough for letting me and my future clients eat at your restaurant on such short notice" she said, thinking back to when she had dinner at Eri's restaurant with clients that were interested in expanding Serena's brand, which ended up happening.

"Anything for my sister" Eri said with a smile.

Eri and Serena then entered a lovingly sisterly hug, all while Hilda watched on with a smile. They eventually reached 64man who was clearly trying not to cry. He then noticed them approach and wiped any remaining tears that might still be visible. He was greeted with a kiss from his wife and hugs from his daughters.